or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › The Master's on AM radio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Master's on AM radio

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

I am fortunate enough to be invited to the final round Sunday at this years Master's...it will be my second time as I went in 2009...I feel very lucky to have gone once much less twice.  However, I will be driving all day Saturday to get there and was wondering what AM radio station has the Masters live in Georgia so i can listen to Saturday's round on my way there...any help would be appreciated...I really need to get Xm radio in my car

a4_sad.gif

post #2 of 10

I too am curious about radio coverage as I have to drive on Sunday for a work travel.  Gonna research it and get back to this thread. Hopefully Sirius has it on one of their sports channels.  Stay tuned (pun intended).........

 

 

 

 

.......FWIW, Sirius XM is covering it live everyday Thursday through Saturday.  XM channel 146 and Sirius channel 209.

 

CBS Sports is covering the prime time feeds on TV, so maybe their radio affiliates will have live coverage?

post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOHMark View Post

I too am curious about radio coverage as I have to drive on Sunday for a work travel.  Gonna research it and get back to this thread. Hopefully Sirius has it on one of their sports channels.  Stay tuned (pun intended)...


Thanks but I do not have Sirrus...I am sure Sirrus will be covering it on the PGA Tour station...I am hoping someone can give me the AM station as I remember listening to it back in 2009 driving over there from Atllanta on Saturday???  I guess I can do a search but maybe someone can help...thanks.
 

 

post #4 of 10

1300 am  will cover the tournament starting with the par 3 contest.


Edited by John King - 4/5/11 at 1:12pm
post #5 of 10

if you have an i-phone or android you can download the Masters app and it has streaming radio coverage on there and also live video

post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-Guy View Post




Thanks but I do not have Sirrus...I am sure Sirrus will be covering it on the PGA Tour station...I am hoping someone can give me the AM station as I remember listening to it back in 2009 driving over there from Atllanta on Saturday???  I guess I can do a search but maybe someone can help...thanks.
 

 

Good point.  And I have to thank you for starting this thread!  I have Sirius but never realized that the PGA channel was on the 'plus XM' tier.  If not for this thread and checking out exactly which channels I have (and don't have), I would've missed the final round this coming Sunday!!  I added the 'plus XM' for a whopping 2 bucks a month today.  Cheap insurance to be able to keep track of the final round this Sunday.

 

Thank you, i-Guy.
 

 

post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by John King View Post

1300 am  will cover the tournament starting with the par 3 contest.


Thank you very much...c3_clap.gif
 

 

post #8 of 10
Thread Starter 



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOHMark View Post



Good point.  And I have to thank you for starting this thread!  I have Sirius but never realized that the PGA channel was on the 'plus XM' tier.  If not for this thread and checking out exactly which channels I have (and don't have), I would've missed the final round this coming Sunday!!  I added the 'plus XM' for a whopping 2 bucks a month today.  Cheap insurance to be able to keep track of the final round this Sunday.

 

Thank you, i-Guy.
 

 


Very cool and glad this helped you out...I had XM on my last car and basically lived on the PGA Tour station when driving to work and back each day...I have owned this car about 3 months now and miss it bad...I keep telling my wife I am going to get XM in this car but juist have not gotten around to it...this may have been the push I need...enjoy the Masters!
 

 

post #9 of 10

Y'know, I got to thinking about this (I know, I know - a dangerous thing....).

 

But I have T-mobile cellular, which means I have unlimited tethering available at no extra charge.  Technologically, and theoretically speaking, I COULD tether my laptop through my cell phone and WATCH The Masters final round live as I'm tooling down the freeway at 70 MPH.  z2_scared.gif

post #10 of 10
Gents any other ways you know of. I'm in Okinawa Japan and AFN (Armed Forces Network) is going to only show Sunday's final.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › The Master's on AM radio