IGNORED

Rededication

Note: This thread is 1823 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was a 12HCP in high school. But now I’m 29, married, two kids, full time job. I just played for the first time in a couple years yesterday and shot a 67, which is great except I played 9.

Wedges seem intact but my putting and play off the tee is a disaster. Where do I start?

Driver: :tmade: M1 9.0*

3W: :wilson: mid-90’s piece of junk.

3-PW: :tmade: RAC OS

Wedges: :vokey: 52* 56* 60*

Flatstick: :ping: iWi B60

Instagram: @hack_nicklaus

Welcome to TST.   We're glad you've decided to join.     The great thing about the forum is the help that is available.  You won't be steered wrong.     

First, start a member's swing thread.  Member swings.    Free advise from skillful members to help you on your journey.

You may also consider taking a lesson.   It's been quite a while since you've played and it's easy to create bad habits.   Either consider a good local PGA professional or online like Evolvr.   Several members are using online Evolvr and are seeing great results.   

Good luck.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1823 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!