Mr Puddle

Is Anyone Else Playing Awful Golf?

40 posts / 2782 viewsLast Reply

Well, I played against a friend of mine today. He played his second game in 8 years, and I beat him by one shot gross, and lost miserably net. The only thing that made me feel better is another friend of mine who plays off of 19, was thrashed both gross and net. 

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

I'm playing terrible golf. I paid for 9 today and should have quit after 9. I got talked into playing 18. I paid for the other 9 after.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I started the year as a12 and I am now a 21. took me 5 rounds to break 100. Some of that was horrible putting, I was over 40 putts my first 3 rounds. Some was the fact  I only have time to play once a week and was literally watching youtube videos on the tee looking for something. Bad weather didn't help, it was mostly cold and wet. I was hitting my driver 175 yards yet my 7 iron 145, how is that even possible?

I really have no swing right now.  I'd take lessons if I knew of someone reliable nearby. I haven't been impressed with some one off lessons I've taken with local guys in the past. Thinking of going the video lesson route. So yes, you're not alone.