IGNORED

For Sale: Lectronic Kaddy

PipePro
Note: This thread is 1721 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Lectronic Kaddy makes maneuvering through the green 10 times easier than ever. This golf caddy keeps in step with you as you traverse the golf course. Missing out on this high-tech golf gadget doesn't have to happen to you. This Golf Cart is one that will make your life a whole lot easier. Never hurt your back lifting your bag over and over again during a round.

There are easy speed controls with a stop and start switch. Comes with battery and battery charger. Weight without battery is 10 pounds. Folds up to fit in your trunk or back seat. Also comes with a Hill tamer wheel so when you go up inclines you can be assured it won't tip over. This wheel was a add on for $75 (included in the price) New models sell for $800 Asking $450spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

DSCN0692.JPG

00000_gowYfhRSxQW_600x450.jpg

Edited by PipePro

Alpha V5 9.0 XStiff
Cleveland Hi-Bore 13* Stiff
Cleveland Hi-Bore 19* Hybrid Stiff
Cleveland CG Red Irons 4-PW Stiff
Merit Golf 52* StiffCleveland 900 series 56* & 60* RegScotty Cameron Laguna Mid-Slant"I hit 2 good balls today, I stepped on a rake."

• 4 weeks later...

People just don't walk anymore I guess. This cart pays for itself in one year of golf, plus the health benefits of walking. Down to $400 now I will even meet people halfway in a 100 mile radius of Northeast Ohio

Alpha V5 9.0 XStiff
Cleveland Hi-Bore 13* Stiff
Cleveland Hi-Bore 19* Hybrid Stiff
Cleveland CG Red Irons 4-PW Stiff
Merit Golf 52* StiffCleveland 900 series 56* & 60* RegScotty Cameron Laguna Mid-Slant"I hit 2 good balls today, I stepped on a rake."

• iacas changed the title to For Sale: Lectronic Kaddy

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...