IGNORED

Best Golfing Memory?

MasterOfTheBogey
Note: This thread is 5914 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Haha, this is an awesome thread.

Ha that's hilarious! I would have wrapped my wedge around that turkey's neck!! I think my best memories would be anytime on the course, even during a bad roud, I just love to be out there..

Best memory - the day of my wedding (yes, I played golf in the morning!) we had a two team three man scramble going.

Fast forward to the 8th hole, the signature hole for the course. 160 yard par three with elevated tee box about 100 feet above the two tiered green. The pin was on the front lower tier of the green and the best shot my team came out with was my tee shot that was on the left edge of the green.

By this time a twosome had caught up with our group and were waiting on the tee box. Trying to be polite and not make them wait through potentially six or more putts, I stepped up to my ball and hit the putt of my short golfing career. It was about 20 feet straight out on the very top of the slope that divided the two tiers.

The ball slowed and came to a stop on the very top edge of the slope. . everyone assumed that I had missed the hole by about 20 feet and started giving me a hard time. . . then of its own accord the ball decided to start running down the slope. It ended up splitting the cup and pouring hard into the back of the hole. Birdie, hole won. To this day, still the only time I've birdied that par 3. I just hope the twosome on the tees that saw the whole thing were impressed!

w
In my bag:
- SQ Sumo2 10.5* Driver with stiff shaft
- Rapture 13* 3 Wood
- i3+ Blades
- 52* Gap Wedge- 56* Vokey Sand Wedge- 60* Vokey Lob Wedge- White Hot XG Marxman Mallet with 35" shaft

Note: This thread is 5914 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!