IGNORED

Need some straight talk.. Am I over thinking?

DirtCheap
Note: This thread is 5912 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

are you still going to look for the absolute cheapest price when shopping for clubs?

this seems like a pretty decent example of "you get what you pay for"...

maybe you could find a used golf-equipment retailer near your home if you really want to see the *new* sticks before you plunk down the credit card.

it seems the major retailers also have great deals on last year's equipment as well...check out www.tgw.com and you might be better off...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Flickr pics from hacking it up at Pebble, Bandon, Pinehurst, Whistling Straits, the Black, Kiawah & more...

are you still going to look for the absolute cheapest price when shopping for clubs?

There's a lot of truth to what you're saying. That is one of the biggest reasons I went and got an estimate on how much it was going to cost to put them right. I figured I got a great deal so I had room to pay for a few repairs.

The problem was, the repairs put the price of the clubs slightly above what they were worth. Good advice though! Thanks!

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

If Global Golf is treating you as stated and you still don't want to hurt their feeling because you might want to buy from them again you getting just what you deserve.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

If Global Golf is treating you as stated and you still don't want to hurt their feeling because you might want to buy from them again you getting just what you deserve.

I wanna be really careful..

The thread isn't about GG treating me bad, its about wondering if I was putting too much worry into the condition of the clubs. I was looking for input and I got it. When I started the thread, I didn't know if I was going to send the clubs back, or just pay the local guy to repair them. With the help of you guys, I decided to send them back. GG is issuing me a full refund minus return shipping (stated clearly in the terms of the sale) Thats about all I can ask them to do to make it right. I was hopeing they would go above and beyond and split the cost of the repairs with me, but the sky is a different color in that fantasy world.

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

Once you get your refund I would ask for the shipping refund on account that they failed to mention that all the clubs were not standard length. That should be a given.

Good luck in your new search.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 5912 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!