IGNORED

taper tip iron shafts

Buzzy
Note: This thread is 1543 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i am looking for a complete set of these (3-p,d,s) that won't wreck my budget; i am refurbishing a set of old irons and do not want to spend too much; i prefer to use taper vs. reaming them out; does anyone know of any supplier who has these for under $10/shaft; i need regular flex; if someone has a set of burnouts also let me know; i am doing an old set of vas 792s and they have the firm shaft and i want to go to regular; the firm where the old dynalites and the regular where the old release shafts; thanks

We’ll page @Adam C

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Two options I can suggest, one is to find a set of Dynamic Gold R300s used on Ebay. Did a quick search and found sets basically new for $110 for 3-p set.

Also just checked Rock Bottom Golf and found they have Dynamite XP steel tapers for $41 for 3-p!! That is a pretty stupid good deal. Would still need to get a couple extra wedge shafts sounds like but at that price you could go pick up a couple of any shaft and still be around budget.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 1543 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!