IGNORED

Checkpoint Laser by Eyeline Golf

Note: This thread is 1444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My swing tends to come a bit over the top.  My Trackman data shows a negative swing path which corresponds to an over the top swing.  

I saw the checkpoint laser by eyeline golf and was wondering if this is a good training aid to help get my swing more in line?  Is this a gimmick or will it help Improve the swing??

UntitledDesign_2099631145_1200x630.png?v

View this post on Instagram A post shared by Keith Bennett (@keithbennettgolf) on Apr 23, 2020 at...

TY.

• iacas changed the title to Checkpoint Laser by Eyeline Golf
  • Administrator

Could it work? Potentially.

Will it? Unlikely. You'd have to use the thing a TON, and given that it's unlikely they want you hitting shots with it, that will limit how often you want to put it on your clubs, and how often you'll use it. IMO it's likely better to use mirrors and/or video with an alignment stick or something.

Have you seen this topic?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I saw something similar over twenty years ago. It was a laser that was attached to the butt end of the club and you aimed at a mat on the floor with lines. It was supposed to correct your downswing and increase lag, blah, blah, blah. I notice that it's not still around.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!