IGNORED

My Swing (Craigers)

Craigers
Note: This thread is 1328 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been Playing Golf for: I'm 41 now and started playing again in 2019. I grew up playing junior golf and played through high school and some in my 20's.
My current handicap index or average score is: I'm shooting around 100 and my goal is to break 90 this year.
My typical ball flight is: Off the tee with a driver or wood my ball is typically a pull to the left or a fade. 
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: I'm trying to eliminate grounding my irons and hitting irons more consistently overall. The best example of this from the swings below is the 9 iron FO. 

I'm going to start with some iron swings. Sometimes my divots are pointing to the left and I know I have an outside to in swing. 

Videos: 

• Thumbs Up 1

-Craig-

In my bag:

:callaway: XR-16 Driver 10.5° :callaway: Epic Flash 3W, Big Bertha Steelhead 5W

:callaway: X Hot 3 hybrid :callaway: Steelhead X-14 irons 4i-PW,SW spacer.pngCG14 GW, LW  ping-logo1.png.f020c6ba3751388e4eea3481be9cfca6.pngTyne 4 putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for posting. I would recommend looking at the full swing drills in this thread below, especially day 1 to 5. It will help you on the back and down swings. The shoulder pitch drill on day 2 is also a good stretch to help flexibility and strength. I do that as a warm up.

• Like 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Thank you @boogielicious. I work in IT and was so busy at the start of the pandemic that I didn't get a chance to go through these drills.

I'm going to add these videos into my practice sessions.

• Thumbs Up 1

-Craig-

In my bag:

:callaway: XR-16 Driver 10.5° :callaway: Epic Flash 3W, Big Bertha Steelhead 5W

:callaway: X Hot 3 hybrid :callaway: Steelhead X-14 irons 4i-PW,SW spacer.pngCG14 GW, LW  ping-logo1.png.f020c6ba3751388e4eea3481be9cfca6.pngTyne 4 putter

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

How's it going?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 1328 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!