IGNORED

Thinking About a Bushnell Wingman

Note: This thread is 1333 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wondering if anyone has a Bushnell Wingman and how much they like or dislike it? I was going to buy a new speaker for golf cart but am thinking this might be the way to go.

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Thinking About a Bushnell Wingman
  • Administrator

I’m going to be reviewing one soon here.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

6 minutes ago, iacas said:

I’m going to be reviewing one soon here.

Good deal....I walk a lot too so I guess I'm curious if anyone attaches it to a push cart or how that works? Maybe some way to attach it to the bag?

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

• 2 weeks later...

I see them a lot at our club.  I also turn a lot of them in to “lost and found” because they leave it stuck to one of the roof supports on the golf cart.  People who have them love them.  I’d go to a golf store and see if it sticks to your push cart.  I would think they’d have a clip for you golf bag but I imagine if your interested in one you’d be looking at one live or on asking Bushnell.

If you have to have music when u play then having gps talk to you is good I guess.  Personally I don’t need music when I play and my gps watch or rangefinder does the trick.

• Thumbs Up 1

Note: This thread is 1333 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!