IGNORED

Hello from newbie.

Pedo
Note: This thread is 5898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello from it's not raining now but will be soon Bellingham, Washington.

What a great site, I stumbled across it goggling which loft wedges people recommended and found some very useful information. I can't wait to dig further into the website. I can feel this is the year I break 90.

My home course is North Bellingham Golf Course, nice little links style as long as the wind isn't blowing to hard.

I look foward to chatting.

Cheers,
In my bag on my Sun Mountain Speedcart
Driver: HS9 10.0° F/ST
Woods: RPM 3, 5
Hybrids: Baffler DWS 23°
Irons: 775-CB 4-GWWedges: Tour 54°, WS 60°Putter: Rossa MonzaBall: This week TP BlackHome Course: North Bellingham GC"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy" BenJamin...

Oops my bad, thanks for the Spell Check and welcome.
In my bag on my Sun Mountain Speedcart
Driver: HS9 10.0° F/ST
Woods: RPM 3, 5
Hybrids: Baffler DWS 23°
Irons: 775-CB 4-GWWedges: Tour 54°, WS 60°Putter: Rossa MonzaBall: This week TP BlackHome Course: North Bellingham GC"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy" BenJamin...

Hi and Welcome too!

I'm so new, I can't even ask my question yet... it's killing me!

It has started to Thaw here in Minneapolis, MN... and it is going to be a long wait for the greens to open!

I just got some new equipment... finally with 14 potential clubs in my bag!

Nike SQatch Lucky 13 driver (yep, I'm a newbie and got a great deal on it used)
Wilson 3 and 5 woods... from a junk shop, pretty beat but not bad, they came with my recently retired Wilson Junk Shop Irons (heavy used, oversized perimeter weighted) The 4 and 8 irons where missing, making the set less useful.
Brand New lightly Used Wilson Staff Pi5 Irons 3-PW (very happy after one trip to the golfdome)
(3iron is going to get replaced with a Hybrid fast)
Adams Sand Wedge
Wilson Syncronized Lob Wedge
Landlords forgotten Lost&Found; in Basement Jack Nicklaus Putter... I want to replace it with an Anser clone of some sort.

You will learn more about my equipment when I can start a thread... I got some serious questions for you all!
Bag: Broken down junk shop special
Driver: SQatch Lucky 13
Woods: Generic 3 and 5
Hybrid: ... Shopping
Irons: Pi5 3-PWSW: LW: HarmonizedPutter: blade... oldie but goodieBalls: Laddie Extreme

Note: This thread is 5898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!