IGNORED

R7 Forged irons

Note: This thread is 5882 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't the kind of people like you leek, that rub others mistakes in there faces and drag it along with below the belt punches.

Well you shouldn't of made unjustified accusations questioning how legit the clubs were, you got owned

. Just do a bit of research before you say something is fake other wise you could look like a fool, i.e. now

The drivers are possibly the same clubs that you or I can play, However I still think all the top pro's are using Tim Wishon drivers (or similar companies).

As for irons, no pro in the top 20 is using a brand name club, You really think Tiger Woods is playing Nike forged blades?

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

I don't the kind of people like you leek, that rub others mistakes in there faces and drag it along with below the belt punches.

If you had posted, "Wow, I've never heard of this, let me check it out." I would have let it go. Instead you made multiple posts claiming they were fakes, and just prove it to me, not let me look for myself. When you don't do the work, and treat people like idiots, someone is going to slam you.

And Eric, while the Tour driver heads ie. TM R7 425 are the same hand picked head as an R7 425 TP, the irons are not.

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

If you want to prove me wrong about my fake accusation, get a more credible source; for example, a Legit Taylormade website perhaps.

You've never heard of Tour Spec? What mekes you think they're fake? They are credible.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

This is partially true. When I was in Maui I went to the Mercedes Benz Championship, and saw a close up of Brandt Snedeker's bag, and he was using R7 TP's and they look the same as the retail ones. Also Stephen Ames was using, I think the CCi's. And then Charles Howell III had the new J36's, but I cannot remember which model.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

So am I. I also know there is a quality difference between the lower quality stuff they sell in North America and the JDM clubs. Funny, that's what the pros on the US PGA tour play. Your R7s are not what your favorite tour pro plays.

Hey, i said sorry and acknowledged my mistake but when you drag things along with what you said in the quote i am not going to back down. I just don't like the low blow you gave when you said "Funny, that's what the pros on the US PGA tour play." This is unacceptable behavior for a site like this. I expected more from people and not for everyone to act like children about the issue as soon as i told what i had disliked.

Whats in my bag:
Driver: r7 Superquad 9.5 with stiff ProForce V2 75g
Wood: r7 Steel 4 wood stiff stock shaft
Hybrid: 3DX ironwood 3 with stiff Aldila NV Hybrid shaft
Irons: r7 with Project X 6.0 +1"Wedges: 52, 56, 60 spin milledPutter: Rossa Corzina

Hey, i said sorry and acknowledged my mistake but when you drag things along with what you said in the quote i am not going to back down. I just don't like the low blow you gave when you said "Funny, that's what the pros on the US PGA tour play." This is unacceptable behavior for a site like this. I expected more from people and not for everyone to act like children about the issue as soon as i told what i had disliked.

Most irons on the PGA TOUR are not the same irons you can buy at a retail shop. Most drivers are hand picked higher end drivers that you "could" buy. It's the truth, whether you like it or not. It's not an insult, it is the truth. If there is an insult in there, it's that the big manufacturers trick us into believing our irons are the same as David Toms or Tiger's or Mickelson's they aren't the same club! Callaway forged tour clubs are Endo Japan, most Taylor Made R7s on TOUR are forged- I'm not sure if they are still Miura forged or not, same with most major brands. As I understand it, Tiger's are Miura's. The retail irons are Chinese and made to very broad tolerances that the tour would not stand for. Ping is a notable exception- their irons are American made, and PING clubs on tour are the same clubs. Google Miura, Endo or Tour Issued. You'll see what what's going on.

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

Hey, i said sorry and acknowledged my mistake but when you drag things along with what you said in the quote

Grow up lol, its only an online forum after all

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

The R7 Forged irons have been on the market since mid-2006. I purchased a set in the fall of 2006 and they were my gamers for about a year. These are some absolutely phenomenal clubs if you appreciate forgings and J-gear in general. IMO, these were the most beautiful clubs that will ever have a spot in my bag.

Besides the cost of ownership, a downside w/ most J-gear are std S200 (or lighter Nippon) shafts and custom options are either not available or completely cost prohibitive.

• 2 weeks later...
No medallions on the back. Sweet!

titleistprov1x |nikeneo |●| callawayx-forged 54/60 |● |mizunoMP68

adamsproblack 3H |●| mizunoMPtitanium5w/3w |●| mizunoMP630FT

Just bought the R7 Forged irons last Thursday. Absolute loved it. Don't have to be a mid-handicapper or better to handle them as long as your swing and grip is okay. Have been to the range 4 days in a row. Absolutely no problem hitting 6 - P. Getting 100m with 9 irons and 150m with 7 consistently.

Note: This thread is 5882 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!