IGNORED

Zwingnetic+ Training Device

11 hours ago, iacas said:

I think that might be the secret use for the thing. Kinda like our "Tube." You used it with the metal bar in place?

Yes, the bar was in position. You can bend a little bit. On the downswing, it doesn’t snap free because my right arm still is bent until about A8.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • TaylorMade Sim Max driver 10,5 TaylorMade Sim Max 5 wood TaylorMade Sim Max rescue/hybrid 3 + 4 All with Ventus Blue stiff shafts 5-PW Ping G410 irons with AWT 2.0 stiff shafts Cobra King Pūr wedges, 52 (bent to 51), 56 (bent to 55), 60 TaylorMade Spider Tour putter
    • Played Disney Palms yesterday with @kpaulhusand my Dad.  Had a rough start, bogey, double, bogey, double, but played better after, had a chance for even par on back 9 before a double on 18 to shoot 44-38-82. Great day with Kyle, as always.    
    • If I’m on the course by myself and I’m not holding anyone up, I practice all of the time (I’m also a member of a Country Club, so no one is going to say anything to me for hitting extra balls).  I find areas of the course that I might find myself in during a round and hit a few balls (especially around the green), so I have an idea of how I want to play that shot when the score counts and that is where I find my ball.
    • Title changes typically happen when the original title didn't make sense or wasn't relevant to the topic that OP discusses in their post. The original title was something like "Two Mindsets of Golf" but the post doesn't talk about having different mindsets, therefore the original title was relevant or accurate. How does someone changing the title of a topic to something more relevant make this forum way less desirable? If anything changing the title to something more accurate improves the site because it helps increase the accuracy of the search function.
    • You certainly are entitled to that opinion, but did you actually read the series of posts? In post #22, the OP says he was “shitcanned” because someone disagreed with what he was saying. Obviously REALLY thin-skinned and over-reactive. He calls the administration’s decision to change the title “childish & authoritarian.” Seriously? In the very next post (#23), the administrator explains, in a friendly & polite way, why the title was changed. I didn’t make that decision, but completely agree with it. The Title made No sense. Whatever, no big deal, again, if that was upsetting, someone is really thin-skinned. The next post from @boogielicious was apologetic for there being some misunderstanding, to which the OP responded in #27 the he was taking his ball and going home after calling folks pedantic several times (I think he just learned the word or something). I don’t see how this was anyone else’s doing other than the OP being thin-skinned when someone disagreed with him.    But you are entitled to feel the way you do. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. dpriceva
      dpriceva
      (59 years old)
    2. Jim C
      Jim C
      (60 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...