IGNORED

My Swing (vijofrech)

hi I’m having trouble hitting my irons either thinning it or chunking it 

here’s a look at my swing and I would appreciate if you guys could tell me what I’m doing wrong

im an 11 handicap and have been playing for 9 years 

Looks like a smooth swing. A caddy view might reveal more since the you want to bottom our your club consistently to avoid thin/fat shots.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 hours ago, iacas said:

Back up and let yourself swing more “around” you and not so much straight up and back down.

I’ll go on the range and try that! Thanks for the feedback, I’ll post one more video when I do and see if anything improved

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • DAY 52  January 24th   I spend almost 4 hours on the range continuing to work on more rotation, and less head movement.  The video of my swing looks a lot better than a month ago... So I feel I am making progress.  I continue to use the drills from "Train for Golf Like an Olympian."  Hitting 12 balls with each drill, doing rehearsal swings between balls hit. 
    • Day 20 - half swings with the 5-7-9 irons. Focused on consistent ball contact and follow through.  A good session with few bad strikes, most shots going/landing where planned....of course using practice foam balls as this was a backyard day. 
    • I’m not actually on TikTok. But people I know send me golf-related stuff from time to time and so I copy/paste      But my wife, 5 years younger than myself is on it....a lot
    • You’re both too old to be TikTok followers 😜
    • Yes it’s been discussed but really cooL to see it in writing like that. So many melancholic Jack lovers will still cling to their silly Jack 18 argument. But yeah, Jack said it all right there. Several of Jack’s majors were about the equivalent of a today’s player John Deere Classic.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BraxtonGolf
      BraxtonGolf
      (25 years old)
    2. Dan2501
      Dan2501
      (31 years old)
    3. Finch
      Finch
      (34 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...