My current handicap index or average score is: Mid/High 80's
My typical ball flight is: Strong, high, fade
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: fade/slice

Videos: 

[

/]

Edited by Bree1982

Sorry guys l never put any comments....

Im looking to have a more controllable draw flight.  In my short irons l can control the fade however when you start pulling driver etc it can get messy...

Got some lessons for Christmas and we have made a grip change which is feeling very uncomfortable, but seen some promise with the ball flight.

Brendan

48 minutes ago, Bree1982 said:

Sorry guys l never put any comments....

Im looking to have a more controllable draw flight.  In my short irons l can control the fade however when you start pulling driver etc it can get messy...

Got some lessons for Christmas and we have made a grip change which is feeling very uncomfortable, but seen some promise with the ball flight.

Brendan

That’s a pretty good-looking swing from where I sit, but I’m not the best one from whom to get advice. I can tell you that you camera angle is a little off in the Down The Line view and those who might offer help will appreciate a Face On View as well (http://thesandtrap.com/b/playing_tips/filming_your_swing)

Regarding your grip being uncomfortable, while I can’t comment on whether or not it looks right, I think it was Tiger who said that if you’re comfortable with your swing, then you aren’t improving (paraphrased). At least you’re working at it!

• Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

17 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

That’s a pretty good-looking swing from where I sit, but I’m not the best one from whom to get advice. I can tell you that you camera angle is a little off in the Down The Line view and those who might offer help will appreciate a Face On View as well (http://thesandtrap.com/b/playing_tips/filming_your_swing)

Regarding your grip being uncomfortable, while I can’t comment on whether or not it looks right, I think it was Tiger who said that if you’re comfortable with your swing, then you aren’t improving (paraphrased). 

Hi again Woodzie,

I appreciate that ty, l agree l do need to get some better camera angles(will get some tomorrow weather permitting).

I will continue with the grip change as l am seeing on occasion a nice draw

Brendan