IGNORED

NCAA Tourney: Who's Your Pick?

mutadayen
Note: This thread is 5880 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who's your Championship?

• North Carolina
    • Kansas
    • Memphis
    • UCLA
    • Duke
    • Tennessee
    • Georgetown
    • Texas
    • Wisconsin
    • Louisville
    • Stanford
    • Xavier
    • Pittsburgh
    • Vanderbilt
    • Conneticut
    • Washington State
    • Michigan State
    • Drake
    • Clemson
    • Oklahoma
    • Other

UCONN losing definitely helped my bracket after Drake lost. I won't lose too much in that area because not many had Western Kentucky and San Diego getting the upset wins.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i was doing well until late yesterday....i lost uconn, a sweet sixteen team for me, and then my winner in clemson

KABOOM

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

No predictions from me, but I'm hoping it's the Tar Heels.

I was lucky enough to be in the RBC Center (Raleigh) for the Heels' 1st & 2nd round wins over Mount St. Mary's & Arkansas and thoroughly enjoyed watching #10 seed Davidson knock off #7 seed Gonzaga Friday and rally from 17 down Sunday to send the #2 seed Hoyas back to D.C.

Davidson baby! Say it now. Davidson....National Champions!
In my Vantage bag:
Driver::905R 8.5*(V2)
3 Wood:Launcher 13*(V2)
Irons:AP2 (Project X 5.5) (3-W)
HybridTWS 19*Gap wedge:CG15 50* Sand wedge:CG15 56*Putter:: XG9 (35")Ball:ProV1X

My brackets are basically busted. I had Georgetown in my Final 4. I still have UNC winning it all over Memphis in the finals in one and beating UCLA in the other. Unfortunately I am likely out of the money.

I really think Michigan State will beat Memphis anyway. State is one of those teams that underachieves in the regular season, but plays a very tough schedule and tends to do well in the tourney. Izzo is a great coach and Memphis looked very average in their last game.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I personally have texas, they are a very good team, although i don't think they are better than unc. However, the final four in san antonio...how much better can it get for them? I've only lost one elite 8 team so far, and called the san diego and siena upsets, so as of right now I'm in a good position to hopefully get some golfin' $$.
In the bag:

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto stiff shaft
Woods: Burner 15* 3 Wood w/ Fujikura, stiffHybrid: 503H w/ Aldila NV, stiffIrons: 755 3-9 w/ Project X 5.5 shaftsPitching Wedge: MP-T 47*Gap Wedge: MP-T 51*Sand Wedge: MP-T 56*Putter: Rossa SienaBall: Laddie/Laddie...

[quote=Q.Q.Quillume;117113]No predictions from me, but I'm hoping it's the Tar Heels.

I'm still not making any predictions and I'm still hoping it's NCU!

Note: Just about any UNC alumna or alumnus knows "NCU" is among the lyrics of the UNC, I mean NCU, Alma Mater. Don't believe me - check it out here: http://www.lib.unc.edu/music/songs/hark.gif .

I've got my final four being UCLA, Stanford, North Carolina, and Kansas, with Stanford beating North Carolina in the final 79-66. Wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were...

Dude you did well. Unfortunately you picked standford :(

What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

I picked the final 4 correctly

I had Xavier and Villanova going deep

And I had a couple of the big upsets like the UCONN loss

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

I have North Carolina beating Texas (got knocked out today by Memphis) in the Final. North Carolina will still win it IMO.

In my Stand Bag
Driver- 905T 9.5* w/ Aldila NV Stiff
3-Wood- 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
Irons 3-PW- 704 CB w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges- CG10 52* Vokey 56* Oil Can Spin Milled Vokey 60* Oil Can Spin MilledPutter- Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Ball- Prov1 (Or any nice soft...

I had UNC over Georgetown and Memphis over UCLA with UNC winning it all in one. And the same in the other but with UNC over UCLA in the final. Unfortunately I'm out of the running in the larger one of them. Even if I get the rest of them right, there are people between me and the trophy that have the same picks. I have not checked in the smaller one.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I had 3/4 (had Texas beating Memphis) of the Final Four, KAN/UCLA final, with KAN champion.

<-- Davidson alum! GO CATS!

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

Note: This thread is 5880 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!