IGNORED

Custom orders from Callaway

JYB
Note: This thread is 5877 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I ordered an Odyssey putter from their website (shop.callawaygolf.com) and they still haven't responded with any kind of time frame on when the club will be delivered. Has anyone ordered from them and know how long these things take?

I have not ordered from their website, but I have dealt with customer service regarding a driver that they were replacing for me. Try calling this number and ask for customer service. I am positive they can help you out, some of the best customer service out there in my opinion.
1-866-834-6532
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

wow, my opinion on Callaway has changed since calling that line! They were awesome and told me straight up that the putter is shipping in four days. Lol, it only took me about 2 minutes on the phone, the best customer service experience i've ever had!

Yeah I know they are awesome! It changed my opinion of the Callaway company!
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

Yeah I know they are awesome! It changed my opinion of the Callaway company!

Indeed, my experience with the Callaway customer service department mirrors yours. They are among the very best in this department, in my opinion.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

• 4 weeks later...
had my 2 ball putter in 7 days from callaway.
whats in my bag
Driver: Superquad 8.5 LOVE THIS CLUB
woods: R7 TP 3 wood
Hybrids: Burner 3
Irons: XD BurnersWedges:Vokey Spin Milled 56Putter: G5 ZINGBall:TP Black

after one month exactly, they just shipped my custom 36.5" Mini Marxman. I called several times but they were very helpful each and every time. Kudos.

after one month exactly, they just shipped my custom 36.5" Mini Marxman. I called several times but they were very helpful each and every time. Kudos.

Was that the time frame you were told?

Driver: Big Bertha 460, (9° Steel) | Wood: X Fairway 3W (15° Steel) | Hybrid: X 3H (21° Steel) |
Irons: 4-PW, MP-52 (TT DG S300) | Wedges: X-Forged Chrome 52°/13, 56°/15, 60°/10 (TT DG S300) |
Putter: Ping Karsten Anser

it took a month and i was told 1-2 weeks. however, customer service was very cooperative and believe it or not, callaway is now my sponsor for golf!!!! (i'm joking).

in all seriousness though, they made a mistake on the website when they listed the custom mini-marxman's and sabertooths as 1-2 weeks whereas it was really 3-4. No big deal.

Enjoy your new toy

Driver: Big Bertha 460, (9° Steel) | Wood: X Fairway 3W (15° Steel) | Hybrid: X 3H (21° Steel) |
Irons: 4-PW, MP-52 (TT DG S300) | Wedges: X-Forged Chrome 52°/13, 56°/15, 60°/10 (TT DG S300) |
Putter: Ping Karsten Anser

Note: This thread is 5877 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!