IGNORED

RockBottomGolf.Com. What Else?

Dent
Note: This thread is 5896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sorry if this has been posted before, but i just visited rockbottomgolf.com for the first time and I was amazed at the prices they offer.

Does anyone know of any other golf sites as cheap as this one?

Besides Ebay.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

3Balls.com has some really good buys. They have good deals on new items and absolute steals on their used items. The condition of the clubs are better than advertised.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

3Balls.com has some really good buys. They have good deals on new items and absolute steals on their used items. The condition of the clubs are better than advertised.

That is a good site for deals, thx. But the one downside is they dont have much selection on each catagory of clubs.
In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

rockbottomgolf.com is my personal favorite...i buy everything from them (they get it to you real quick as well).
In the bag:

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto stiff shaft
Woods: Burner 15* 3 Wood w/ Fujikura, stiffHybrid: 503H w/ Aldila NV, stiffIrons: 755 3-9 w/ Project X 5.5 shaftsPitching Wedge: MP-T 47*Gap Wedge: MP-T 51*Sand Wedge: MP-T 56*Putter: Rossa SienaBall: Laddie/Laddie...

Look for them on ebay. It's quite possible that they may offer more of a selection.

If you do purchase from them, you can expect fast shipping, too. I got my hybrids in two days, standard shipping.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

www.globalgolf.com

I purchase all of my gear through them, all second hand stuff for me... no point in paying retail unless you have the extra money to blow.

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

Rockbottom is ok.... But the selection is somewhat limited and end up compromising on something less.

Also...the shipping cost is killer expensive. On a total cost basis including shipping...cheaper elsewhere.

Rockbottom is ok.... But the selection is somewhat limited and end up compromising on something less.

I was just looking at that, shipping a set of irons To Canada costs 50 bucks!
In My Bag

Shipping on irons is usually expensive but if you order single clubs from globalgolf.com the price of shipping is not that bad and I usually get their items before I get items that I order from within Canada. Plus if you want to add an additional club it is only $5 more.

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

I wonder what it would cost to process a return also....would they charge you the same 50 bucks to get it back to them with their RTV labels?

Im guessing they would, or maybe they'd go halfers on shipping back. Since its their fault that I did not get what I wanted if that was the case.
In My Bag

Look for them on ebay. It's quite possible that they may offer more of a selection.

Before buying from Rockbottomgolf.com you should definintely check their ebay auctions. When I bought my irons, I almost got them off their website for $199 + $20 shipping, but decided to check ebay first. On ebay they were selling them for $199 with free shipping if you used Buy It Now.

Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

TGW.com and golfdiscount.com are also good for some items. I was looking for a Vokey a couple weeks ago and golfdiscount had it for $99.99 with free shipping.
Driver: R7 425,  3-wood: V-Steel
3H Burner,  4-pw: R9 TP
SW: Vokey, 56-10
Putter: Cameron

shipping to canada is never free.
unless you buy within canada
so sometimes with the added shipping, custom duty, and brokerage fee (extra from carrier shipping)
it's pretty much the same as buying from retail

Launcher 460 10.5° <BB Solution 130 R>
Wishon 949MC 16.5° <SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 R>
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23° <UST SR2 R>
MX-23 5-PW <KBS Tour R>
Vokey 250.08, SM54.10, SM58.08 <DG Wedge> Callie 33.75"TLT Series 4MOI matched

Shipping on irons is usually expensive but if you order single clubs from globalgolf.com the price of shipping is not that bad and I usually get their items before I get items that I order from within Canada. Plus if you want to add an additional club it is only $5 more.

Who do you order from in Canada? Thanks

In my Sun Mountain 3.5 light stand bag:

Driver: Burner (10.5 degree)
Hybrids: 3DX DC (17 degree)
Irons: Taylormade R7 (4-AW)SW: Vokey Spin Milled (56 degree)Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (coming soon)Balls: Pro V1 and NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 5896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!