IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a former US Army armor officer (less than a year left on Individual Ready Reserves) and now a business consultant on a defense contract.

Driver: 913D2, 9.5°
3-Wood: V-Steel, 15°
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP, 19°
Irons: MP-64, 4-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM 54.10, 60.08 Putter: Studio Style Newport 2

Ball: ProV1

As my user name suggests, I am no longer a practicing dentist. Now my "office", 3-5 times a week, is Trilogy Golf course in Redmond, Washington. Where Wednesday was my day off for golf, now it is my day off from golf. I like it better this way.

I am trying to work at the CT Golf Club!

Driver- Snake Eyes 600T 11.5 Graphite Reg.
Woods- 3 & 5 Lynx Predator Graphite Reg.
Irons- 3-P Diawa Graphite Reg.
Putter- Ping Karsten (an old one)
Sandwedge- Console SteelBall- Whatever I can get my hands on Bag- Taylormade Stand Bag

chef. which explains why i can golf so much since i work nights!!

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

Information security if my full time day job. I also own a firearms company.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

I'm a sales associate at Linens N' Things and going to college full time.

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000 8.5 stiff V2 shaft
Woods: IDrive 3 & 5 square (Callaway Clone)
Irons: Callaway X Forged 3-PW w/Rifle 5.5
Wedge: Titleist Vokey 2009 spin milled 52 degree Adams 60 degree
Putter: Maxfli BlackMax TwoBag: Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand BagBall: Whatever is in my bag that day

Ime 14 so Ime in school, Its the summer holidays now so lots of time on my hands.
My dad picked up a set of second hand clubs to get me back in the game!

New found hobby!

I help people get found on the internet, so they make $money$. Isn't that a cool job?
Some people call it SEM or SEO, either way we make your website rank well on Google and the major search engines. We have a very impressive client list and have the #1 position for many great keywords.
I love this job as it is very creative, always changing and I get to deal with some of the smartest people in the world, business owners.
Another thing I like about my job is I can work remotely if need be.
For example a relative was sick before and I was able to work from their house and be around my family during a tough time.
The only thing I would rather do is GOLF!
I would love to start playing the mini and then possible the nationwide tour.
I have shaved 40 strokes off my game in 1.5 years, and although not official about a 9 right now.
Look forward to hearing from you guys. Let me know if you have any questions about me or golf, I would be more than happy to answer them.
Thanks. LB