IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am an F-22 pilot in the US Air Force...would love to have the chance to learn more about the game and eventually teach golf at some point in the future.

Howdy all,

I'm an architect and graphic designer in Chicago, though I keep my clubs in Indiana as I never get a chance to play here. Used to play 4-5 times a week, now I might get 5 rounds a year in. I just posted a project to Kickstarter I thought many of you might be interested in - Golf Course Screen Prints. Take a look here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nomo/golf-course-screen-print-series

Jerome

I am a 29-year Army veteran (still going strong) and golf fanatic.  The only things that keep me off the course (in order) are my family, my wife, and my job.  While in Afghanistan in 2010/2011, I won a golf contest, flew to Dubai, and played the Dubai Desert Classic pro-am...with Tiger.  Woo hoo!

I sell and design hydraulic parts and equipment. I am always traveling so it would show up as many hotels or Mcdonalds for their free wifi. Sand Trap should make an app for the forum so we can all just check it out with our phones.

Hello everyone I am a U.S. Marine serving in Okinawa. I've been golfing for two years now and love it. Can't wait for retirement so I can play ALL DAY LONG!!!

I work as a domestic natural gas engineer. This job suits family and golf life very well with as I work 45 hours in the winter and ......wait for it......28 hours in the summer......averaging 37 hours per week through the year. I get 36 days holiday a year also....I'm really pleased with my work life in Scotland.

Ad Sales Executive...Living the dream day by day...maybe not.

My life is simple. It's about three things, 1. my family, 2. career, 3. golf...some have questioned the order of 2 and 3.

Every free moment is about getting out for 9, 18, or the range. It's my release.

D:      Titleist 913 D2 (10.5, Stiff, Diamana D+ 62 / Tipped 1/2 inch)

F:      TaylorMade RBZ (15.0, 43 inches & 19.0, 42 inches, Fujikura Rombax Type-X, 75S)

H:      Adams A12 (21 degree, 40 inches, Diamana HY92, Stiff)

I:        Mizuno JPX 800 Pro 5-PW (KBS Tour, X-Flex, Soft Stepped 1x)

GW:   Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 50 (KBS Tour, X-Flex, non-conforming)

SW    Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56 (bent one degree strong, KBS Tour, Stiff, non-conforming)

LW:    Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 60 (non-conforming, stock shaft)

P1:     Scotty Cameron California Coranado

really just wanted to butt in and say how interesting it is the number of people that come to this thread and post what they do, and then when you look at their total posts, it's under 5.  in fact i perused just a few pages and there were many people that had only one post.  lol who comes to a golf forum to tell everyone what their occupation is and then leaves???

Until 2009 I was a financial analyst for a small money management firm.  That sucked, so I quit my job, moved to Thailand, and now do online marketing and help others build small businesses they can run from anywhere in the world. Travel 4 months out of the year and golf whenever I want.

I own a plastic production company, we make all kinds off plastic packaging containers for food, pet food, pharmacy, and retail industry.

We have about 50 injection moulding machines who all run fully automated. We have our own printing facility but we have the latest development

In Mould Labeling (IML) ready at all the machines. With IML we can give a container a full color printing in just one process. Our latest machine

can make 2 containers in lets say the color blue, and in the same process it makes the handles in a different color, the robot with the machine will

install the handle directly. Please visit our website for more info. www.hk-plastics.com.

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5