IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Hello all. i'm a new guy to the sport and to this forum. i'm a college student at the univ of illinois. ever since my uncle gave me his old set of clubs (old wilson "walmart" clubs with grips worn so far they feel like paper) quite a bit of my summer money has gone into golfing (boy are drivers and hybrids expensive!). luckily the university has a course that gives students a discount so i can finally play on a course! (rather than endless driving range) it comes down to just $14 for green fees where i was paying almost $50 in green fees at home (in indiana) so that's that.

also, i'm picking up golf, not only because i like it, but because golf seems like a "rich" sport where i can meet "rich" people and possibly become "rich" myself therefore enabling me to play yet even more golf

I'm an Internet Entrepreneur in the golf improvement (specifically fitness for golf) sector. I have been online with several golf fitness websites and products for the better part of 7 years, and will continue to crusade to get golfers to realize it's their body keeping them from a better game

Brand new member here. I'm in the military and currently serving at the National Guard Bureau in Arlington, VA.

I'm a data analyst tracking Army National Guard Troop deployments.

In my bag I carry:
Driver: SQ2 Sumo 5900
3W: SQ2 Sumo
Hybrids: SQ2 Sumo 3 Hybrid
Irons: ProStaffPutter: 2 ball Balls: NoodleLearning the game and steadily upgrading equipment. Need to get some wedges next....

Student, still in high school, workin towards that golf scholarship.

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Hello everyone,

I'm a project manager for a custom home builder. We concentrate on "Green" homes and build in resort areas. Currently I have projects running in Snowshoe, WV and Elliccottville NY. Snowshoe has an incredible course called The Raven designed by Gary Player and recently rated #17 in the country. It's incredible. Good Day to all.

I'm a software developer in the telephony sector...it's boring as hell, but get lots of time to surf the web. I'm really into golf and MMA, and I also run an MMA site (no money :(), I also do personal training, which I hope to start getting back into soon for more golf money.

SiD

WITB
What's in SiD's bag

Ogio Stand Bag
Driver
910D3 9.5 set to 8.5
907D2 9.5 VS Proto Stif

f3WoodCleveland XLS 15* Stiff

Irons TaylorMade Tour Preferred 4-9

Wedges Gun'd 48* & Vokey 58

Putter 34" XG #7

im an apprentice electrician

In My Bag
Driver - Tour Burner TP 9.5 Whiteboard
3 wood - R7 TP 17.5 Fuji
Hybrid - Rescue Tp 19 deg
Irons - Titleist 695 MB Project X 7.0 Wedges - 52, 56, 60 TP Z Smoke Putter - Scotty Cameron - Studio Newport Balls - Pro V1 X