IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Scool teacher in Northern Ontario. Can't wait for the snow to leave us...lol.

Scool teacher? Sorry, just had to do it...as I'm a teacher myself

G5 10.5
Rapture irons and wedges, TFC 909i Reg
Rapture 3 wood
Baffler DSW 20,23,26 Aldila VS PROTO-HL 60
I-series putterTour Preferred Red

I'm an old computer consultant looking for a job.

I used to play a lot in Souther CA when I was younger. Now I enjoy playing with my sons in the Las Vegas area. Great courses here in Las Vegas.

Residents get a break on green fees. The visitors get raked.

School teacher in Northern Ontario. Can't wait for the snow to leave us...lol.

Kirkland Lake. Isn't that near Swastika?

In my (looking for a new cart bag):

Driver: AirMax 430-S, 10.5°, Fujikura R Flex
3-Wood: Gigagolf Ozzy Moto, 15°, UST PGH 100 R Flex
5-Wood: Gigagolf Ozzy Moto, 18°, UST PGH 100 R FlexHybrids: Deep Red 17°/21°Irons: Deep Red, 17-4 Stainless, 5-PWWedges: Orlimar SOS Black Oxide,...

Marketing Manager for a nbathroom remodeling company.

upper left corner click on "user cp" then click "edit signature" then you will see all the smile icons to the right, click (more) scroll down and you found all the logos

In my Procombo stand bag
Fusion FT-3
Fusion FT-3 3 wood
Citation 2 iron from the early 80's
Cronin Tour irons 4 - PW V-foil 56 Vokey wedge 58 Oil canV-foil 60 G2i CRAZ-E ProV1

I work as a petroleum landman. I do title work for oil companies that are preparing to drill wells.

soooo in a sense, you work for the Devil. just kidding, I couldn't help myself.

whats in my bag,

Driver- 975D 7.5*
3 wood- 975F 13*
Irons- 2-pw Acushnet Tungsten AC-108'swedges-58* 64*putter-bag- staff I know its huge, but I dig it " I am McLovin"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now