IGNORED

do you watch the lpga tour

obsessedgolfer
Note: This thread is 5780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. does anyone watch the lpga tour

• never
    • sometimes
    • all the time
    • #1 lpga fan

If you enjoy watching the LPGA I would recommend the Duramed Futures tour. Most are young and just learning golf at the professional level. There are some older players who move to LPGA and back. You'll see good golf and some bad. But you'll learn if you study these swings and strategies. I've even seen an LPGA player caddying for a futures star. These girls can play. I am used to the women at the club and it's real golf to see these young players who prefer to carry their own bags.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: This thread is 5780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!