IGNORED

FS: FlightScope Mevo ($300 Shipped)

Darkfrog

Selling my Flightscope Mevo personal launch monitor, original purchase in in April 2020.

I don't have the USB charging cable that came with it, but I do have one that works just fine that will be included (cable not pictured).

Asking $300 shipped, prefer Paypal or Zelle for payment.

DM if interested.

20220108_001721199_iOS.thumb.jpg.9d5c0c0d24d09a1c98064e00cad03bc2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to FS: FlightScope Mevo ($300 Shipped)
  • 2 weeks later...

Admin/Mods - after letting this simmer here for a couple weeks, I am going to post this on some local buy/sell websites. Not sure if you want to lock this thread, or if it is okay to leave it up until it sells in case a member stumbles upon this. If left up and it does sell outside TST, I will make a post as sold.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo after clicking this link. For Mevo+, click this link or the image above.
    • Wordle 217 4/6 ⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛ 🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 It took me a second to figure out what other words could end with those four letters. 🙂
    • Wordle 218 3/6 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • What clubs are you guys using? Did you get a set or did you go with the clubs you use the most on the course?  I noticed I use the 9, PW, putter, driver and 5 the most.   I do need a 3 in my set. 
    • I can send you some club head covers if you like!  😁 They look good. Hope you love them. 
    • Played a local course a buddy runs. Temperature at tee time was 19F.  Hardly any snow on the ground. Previous experience under such conditions has taught me the ball will land and bounce like it hit a concrete parking lot, best off playing a links style run it up game. So the T300s stayed home. Out came the "other" bag with my beloved Yonex ADX tour blades. Threw in a Mizuno Grad 1 iron for tee shots. Brought along one wood, my trusty M6 9 wood just in case I had to go over the wall to get  out of jail. Hit the ball well, knocking down everything shorter than a 6 iron. Got a lot of bad bounces, and a few good ones. Shot 87, which Ill take considering I was wearing Thorogood work boots and could barely feel my hands on the back, Despite winter gloves between shots. I guess I'm getting a little old for this much fun. lol
  • Today's Birthdays

1. dpriceva
      dpriceva
      (60 years old)
    2. Jim C
      Jim C
      (61 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...