IGNORED

Top End of the Bag

Note: This thread is 752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey Everyone. Questions about the top end of my bag.

I currently have a ping g410 Driver, cleveland launcher 5w (2009) and ping g30 irons 5 to pw. Vokey 52 58 and a scotty cam.

I wanna upgrade the top end of the bag.......I love my driver, irons...........gonna go with a 50 54 vokey setup next year. 

I dont play a 3 or 4 iron as most shots i'm gonna hit to go for 2 on a par 5 are a layup or I play the 5 wood. 

I was thinking of a 2h 4h combo as I can play them for the fairway easier. Or even a 4w, 3h combo. Open to any suggestions but now the g425's and the sim2 max are catching my eye. I play mainly wetish courses on the east coast of canada. 

Thanks

Cleveland Hibore xls tour w/ fujikura gold, stiff
flex
Northwestern - 5 wood
3-9 silverback 845cm
48, 54, 60 (silver scot) DetourBalls WarbirdBag Warbird Hot I want a 1 and 2 hybrid.....any recommendations?

Look at the loft on your hybrids/woods/long irons.  I currently have a 2h (17*) and 4h (22*).  When hit cleanly the 2h is longer but the 4h is hit cleanly most times, unlike the 2h.  I have found that loft is your friend.

Also, find the clubs you want and hit them out on the course.  You may well find them suitable/unsuitable depending on actual conditions and your swing.

Finally, unless you hit long clubs well, you will find many of them going similar distances, as I have discovered with my 2h and 4h, a large percentage of the time

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for the info..........for that reason I was thinking the 3H in the sim 2 max. The g425 5 iron is 24degrees and the 3h is 19. 

I never liked hitting a 3w off the deck. 

Cleveland Hibore xls tour w/ fujikura gold, stiff
flex
Northwestern - 5 wood
3-9 silverback 845cm
48, 54, 60 (silver scot) DetourBalls WarbirdBag Warbird Hot I want a 1 and 2 hybrid.....any recommendations?

Note: This thread is 752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!