IGNORED

Stay away from the range

Note: This thread is 5866 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The range is nice if your working on drills to correct something. Just to hit, I think it is better to play late when no is out there and work on various shots in real conditions. But, many people do not have that option so the range is it to see the real ball flight. You can always hit whiffle balls in the yard or garage.

I shank lots of shots on the range for some reason. I also can never find a tee height that fits my driver properly which means that i sky my driver and destroy the top of it. I just practice chipping in the garden, putting on the putting green and just do practice swings and play on the course.

range balls are ment to go atleast 20 yards shorter than real balls so dont be supprised if you dont hit as far on the range as the course

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

Very interesting thoughts. Actually, I'm trying to pay more attention to what I'm doing at the range, have a regimen.

Whoever said that comment about hitting a ball 30 yards right and thinking that is "okay" is spot on. Again, paying more attention to that now. Also, mixing up shots too. Hit a driver, then a 5-iron, then a wedge. Repeat, except hit a driver, 8-iron. Driver, 3/4 SW, and so on.

Then, I just go and hit a bunch of chip/pitch shots. Develop the touch.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

I like going to the range at least once sometimes twice a week, I like hitting, and getting into a good groove where 10 in a row fly like you want them to.

Usually work on knockdown irons, draw and fade. Also work on the 3 wood and driver (aiming at a target of course), it has helped me. Usually only hit a medium bucket.... and the range is all grass and in good condition. I never hit off mats.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Note: This thread is 5866 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!