IGNORED

I gotta ask...The new cast on the 19th hole, Golf Channel"

Note: This thread is 4805 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. the new staff on the 19th Hole, Golf Channel, your thoughts

• These guys are great, much improved over last years cast
    • I really liked the boys from last year, these new guys suck!
    • About the same, par for the course for the golf channel.
    • I don't watch it, no opinion

I vote for "I never watched it till a couple months ago, so I don't know who the other guys were".

Frankly, I don't even want to listen to what they think. Take the show off and put on another "Playing Lessons With the Pros" I say.

I like the two new guys; they seem extremely knowledgeable about golf. While not quite as polished, I enjoy listening to their opinions and information.

• Administrator
I like the two new guys; they seem extremely knowledgeable about golf. While not quite as polished, I enjoy listening to their opinions and information.

They're more than extremely knowledgeable. They're just about the upper echelon of golf reporters. Doug Ferguson is about the only guy that knows more than they do, perhaps.

They're good guys. A hundred-fold improvement over Steve Duemig or however you spell his name. Or a thousand fold... I like the show this year. Before I watched it just to see if they'd talk about the same things as we did on the podcast.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

A hundred-fold improvement over Steve Duemig

I agree; the 'Big Dog' got on my nerves quite a bit, and once he got on to a topic, like Monty or Wie, he often times was just ignorant about it. The new guys back up their opinions with stats and info they have gotten from tour players and officials.

Is the nicely dressed black man and the know it all over weight white guy still on there. I have only seen it once, so I am not sure if they were new or not...

I like the show and enjoy listening to their opinions. They are much more knowledgeable then last years cast. The questions they ask could be a little better but overall a good mix.

Note: This thread is 4805 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!