IGNORED

Morikawa and Tiger Going Over Shot Process

I really like this video. 

1) They talk a bit about how feel isn't real. Tiger really gets into that. Morikawa talking about how you have to make a feel your own. 

2) I like Tiger's discussion on hitting a spot and being aggressive. His spot might be 40-FT let of the pin, but he is aggressive hitting it there. He isn't trying to guide a shot there. I like this way of thinking. It's knowing all the information, and always been very committed to where you want the ball to end up, and 99% of the time it probably shouldn't be aiming at the flag. In the end, hit a shot you are confident in hitting. This probably helps a lot when you have a shot with a lot of hazards around. Focus on where you want the ball to end up, and be confident in hitting the ball there. 

Edited by saevel25
  • Like 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• saevel25 changed the title to Morikawa and Tiger Going Over Shot Process
  • Administrator

Posted first here (but it deserves its own topic):

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades