IGNORED

How Can I Groove My Swing Sooner in My Round?

ZANDER1994

• Administrator

Hey @ZANDER1994… any answers to some of the questions and thoughts shared here at your prompting?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• Day 68: Same full swing stuff as yesterday. Didn’t get the Mevo+ out. Maybe tomorrow. 
    • Then I am a even more convinced that all must be done to get it right. And please, I've posted more than once that the players were, are and will continue to be responsible and nothing here changes that. Why are folks continuing to remind me as if I've said otherwise? Professional golf is not a business? Sorry bossman, Imma have to think about that for a bit. And do none of you agree that this has somewhat to do about the business angle to it? Pandering to the talent. Bit more complex than it had to be but the greater integrity is intact from what I see.They have the right and the means.  Yes...Please... Yes!  Not sure why y'all think that they haven't thought about all of this, and yet they decided this had to be done. Y'all see the downside and I am seeing both sides and I can see why they did it. They can handle whatever will ensue. And god help the ass clown whose poop won't give a shit about finding home in 15 minutes. We will see what happens then.
    • A player is solely responsible for their score, and when they turn their card in, it's akin to signing a contract. Comparing it to a business and an organizational structure with several levels is a non-starter. The buck stops with the player certifying their score as correct.
    • Day 48 (19 Jun 24) - played 9 holes with son while grandson was at golf camp.  
    • I guess I have a different view on things having worked in a field all my adult life where singular mistakes are run up the flag pole and correction via overreaction is the norm. Partly to guarantee a non-repeat and partly to appease an overbearing and entitled customer base. Obviously the PGAT powers to be are a bit jumpier these days with LIV weakening their spines.  I do agree that this complicates things. Typically it means more job creation somehow. Heh. So there's that. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...