IGNORED

Boo Repeats @ Harbour Town

Big_M
Note: This thread is 5870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yeah, boo is an interesting character. I like his laid back approach to life although i find it a little contrived. My favourite Boo W quote:

'I'm gonna play for the next 10 years or so until ive got enough money saved so that i can spend the rest of my littl' life huntin' and fishin'!'.

I can see parallels with David Duval in that statement.

• Administrator
Also, I think he was only half serious when he said he would rather be hunting and fishing... I think he has more desire to win than he lets on. You don't get to play at this level on the PGA without desire.

He has the desire... to build up the cash. I think he's basically taking the Byron Nelson approach. Look how quickly Byron retired - on top of his game - as soon as he had enough money. Here one day and winning nearly every tournament, and gone the next.

I think Boo's serious. It should still be a few years (5-10 - he wants to ensure his kids are set for life too, I imagine), but I think he's serious.
am I the only one that was disgusted by his spitting on the greens??? Seemed every time the camera went back to him he was doing it...

I don't care about spitting. It's outdoors. He was also the last group.

I do think CHEWING (what made him spit so much) is pretty horrible. I spit when I'm outside sometimes, but not on the greens, and obviously nowhere near as often as someone who chews must spit.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Gotta love him!! Favorite quote: last year at Carnoustie, asking Paul Lawrie, "How'd yew git here?(qualify) Paul's response: " I won. Here. 9 years ago." Boo's response: "oh".

Classic!!

"You're not good enough to get mad. Enjoy the round." Arnold Palmer to Jim Leyland.

Driver: Taylormade r5 80 10.5
Irons: Taylormade RAC OS 3-PW True temper reg flex
Hybrid: Nike Rescue 18* graphite stiff flexWedge: Taylormade RAC 56* satinWedge: Cleveland Tour Action 60*Putter: Odyssey White...

Note: This thread is 5870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!