IGNORED

Best Movie or TV Theme Song

jmanbooyaa

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2022 at 12:05 PM, nevets88 said:

Succession, Severance, Pachinko present day. 

Succession & Severance are great as well as The Walking Dead and Yellowstone:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Day 129: 5/4/24 Stack training but could not certify my warmup speed. Dealing with a pulled neck muscle. Chips and pitches at a local course for about 15 minutes.
    • Typically less than 50. I find this can be affected by the "CART" signs on a given course. I don't like taking my rangefinder out of the cart and carrying it around to the green. I am very fearful I will leave it somewhere. 
    • First ever holed out greenside bunker shot! It's crazy it took this long to finally get one during a round, but the cold streak is officially over. Hole 6 on the Palmer Course at PGAN. I hit my driver like 225 into a really stiff wind, then worm burned a hybrid into the bunker. I was about I dunno, 40-45 feet away. Birdie! Let's go! The red Xs the approximate location of each shot.  Really fun!! 
    • Day 23: Rained all day, so no ball hitting. Worked indoors on top of the backswing feel, and also putted around the living room working on bead.
    • Played Four Oaks in Dracut today going back to the 2 man scramble match play format. My brother and I shot a team 81 winning 3 and 2. Had so many good shots today using a more centered turn. Seems to have really iginited my golf game. We'll see if I can keep it going. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...