IGNORED

Best Movie or TV Theme Song

jmanbooyaa

Could be fun. Superman theme song. John Williams. Amazing. Always puts me in a good mood. My 5 and 7 year old even love it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Hawaii Five-0 theme song. Love that! I also love the theme to the Dick Van Dyke Show. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
57 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Hawaii Five-0

I almost posted the same thing last night. Then I fell into a YouTube hole starting with searching "airwolf theme song".

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hawaii Five-0 is good.   So is Magnum PI.   Completely agree with Superman as well as being great.

However my all time favorite is the James Bond theme.

—Adam

Mission Impossible theme by Lalo Schifrin. It is in a minor key and in 5/4 time, both of which suggest tension and mystery. 

Another great one was the theme music to the Patrick Mcgoohan ....great surf music!

• Clubs: Ping, Edison, Maltby, Callaway, SeeMore
  • Other: Maxfli Tour or Vice Pro; Callaway ORG 7 bag; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear 

1 minute ago, Bob M said:

Mission Impossible theme by Lalo Schifrin. It is in a minor key and in 5/4 time, both of which suggest tension and mystery. 

The 70's IMO was the best time for show theme songs. I also really liked the theme from S.W.A.T. As much as the theme from Mission Impossible suggested tension and mystery. The theme from S.W.A.T. let you know something exciting was about to happen. 

• Thumbs Up 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

3 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

The 70's IMO was the best time for show theme songs. I also really liked the theme from S.W.A.T. As much as the theme from Mission Impossible suggested tension and mystery. The theme from S.W.A.T. let you know something exciting was about to happen. 

Agreed. Even though the shows themselves can feel dated, the music tended to be well crafted and fit the show. The "A-Team" also had terrific theme music....you heard it and knew that you were in for a rollicking adventure. 

• Other: Maxfli Tour or Vice Pro; Callaway ORG 7 bag; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear 

Hill Street Blues from the 80s

Six Feet Under a little more present day. 

The Leftovers season 1 more present day. 

Succession, Severance, Pachinko present day. 

Movies - Welcome… to Jurassic Park

The theme to The DaVinci Code is relatively unknown compared to Zimmer’s other works but it invokes such a sense of wonder and mystery. 

Haven’t watched many movies since the start of the pandemic so my most recent favorite is Phantom Thread composed by Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood. He even posted the actual score for the piano to his Instagram account.

This is The Leftovers’ actual theme song to most people. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

22 hours ago, Bob M said:

Another great one was the theme music to the Patrick Mcgoohan ....great surf music!

How about the theme to Ellery Queen or one of my all time favorites The Pink Panther? Great jazzy theme songs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

@boogielicious great calls! I had forgotten about the Ellery Queen theme and Pink Panther is a classic. Henry Mancini's music with the great tenor sax playing of Plas Johnson, who was a top session musician in LA for decades. 

Jaws.

• Thumbs Up 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

My personal favorite: 

• Thumbs Up 1

JP Bouffard

"I cut a little driver in there." -- Jim Murray

Driver: Titleist 915 D3, ACCRA Shaft 9.5*.
3W: Callaway XR,
3,4 Hybrid: Taylor Made RBZ Rescue Tour, Oban shaft.
Irons: 5-GW: Mizuno JPX800, Aerotech Steelfiber 95 shafts, S flex.
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 56 degree, M grind
Putter: Edel Custom Pixel Insert 

@boogielicious….I know you like this one….😃

• Funny 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I like Hilda's theme song. It's by Grimes.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I would have to go with "I'm alright" from Caddyshack. Does that count as a "theme song"?

• Thumbs Up 1

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

• 2 months later...

Those Were the Days from All in the Family.

And the theme songs for the Beverly Hillbillies, Petticoat Junction, and Green Acres.  I still remember all the words to all of these.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Some great choices so far in the thread. I'm gonna stick with TV themes and just go with my personal favorites. 

Welcome Back Kotter.

Dexter

Mad Men 

The OC 

Dukes of Hazzard

Night Rider

Macgyver

Batman: The Animated Series

....and my all-time favorite TV theme song:

Quantum Leap!

Constantine