IGNORED

Best Movie or TV Theme Song

jmanbooyaa

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2022 at 12:05 PM, nevets88 said:

Succession, Severance, Pachinko present day. 

Succession & Severance are great as well as The Walking Dead and Yellowstone:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
  • Popular Now

• Wordle 1,194 4/6 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟩🟨⬜🟨 🟨🟩⬜🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Wordle 1,194 4/6* 🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛ ⬛🟩🟩🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Wordle 1,194 3/6* ⬛⬛⬛⬛🟦 ⬛🟧⬛🟦🟧 🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
    • Yes, I'm going through one of my worst slumps in Golfing form, namely short game 100yds and in wedges etc... real rocks and diamonds play I can't recall ever being as bad in stages of a round as I have become with the wedges over 650 rounds of GOLF recorded(easy another 150-200 practice rounds)  ... today's comp perfect example ... played MON 18holes at another course started solid but short game woes hurt later in round.... Tuesday out for 30min chipping practice + putting then out for 9-holes playing 2balls sometimes dropping another for a extra chip.. Today's Comp at my local 30min warm-up  First hole, 510-yard PAR 5. I dropped my second shot onto the green with the Hybrid 240 yards out. A stunning, perfect shot left me with a 15-foot putt for an easy second putt birdie ,gutted just missed eagle putt(would have been my first ever on Hole #1) Onto the tough 2nd PAR4 another cracking tee-off 3wood this time right Fairway...130yrds out 50deg wedge ..sliced off the RH side of green(correct distance) ...58deg wedge FAT (some how a perfect feeling swing doesn't take much divot but pops up the ball to very short distance flight????) ... another 58 chip nice but touch long esp on our fast hard links greens just off green 20ft+.. putt decent but comes up left the next in ...So that's a 6 .... ended up 19+ over (my course 9 HC) Many of my holes, much like the 2nd brilliant drives woeful rest ... another -PAR5- the 11th 2nd shot rolled up and just over the back of the green 220yds out brilliant long hybrid ..so 2 shots I go 490+ yrds !!! then from just 8-yrds it took me another 4x shots !!! two duffed chips I somehow hardly take a divot but the ball just pops up and drops back down yard in front !!!!!!! how the How the hell does that even happen?? I'm the player that gets all the praise for my long game but is failing badly least 50% time 100yds in ... And the worst part NOV last year in a comp I was 2 under teeing up on the 16th ...all parts of the game were solid ...I had never been this bad ....very much YIPS mental issues with the wedges as I can head to the driving range and hit 10-20x brilliant chips/lobs/pitches ..  Going to see local coach hopefully can sort me out... 2-3hrs per week of wedge work isn't fixing the issues even though I can feel pretty confident and going off video slow-mo looks fine ... my swing feels great etc ...  
    • 92 today ...I HATE MY GOLF at the moment 4 months of mostly woeful short-game esp wth my wedges 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...