IGNORED

Q-School DQ

The Flush

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, StuM said:

I wonder if this could be considered "Criminal"

So when the lineman is called for holding, you should call the police?

It's cheating at a game. Which makes him scum. But it's not criminal.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, iacas said:

So when the lineman is called for holding, you should call the police?

It's cheating at a game. Which makes him scum. But it's not criminal.

I started to think out a counter-argument but then ended up convincing myself you are correct.

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

Not criminal, but if he was caught after the tournament and they couldn't change anything then could whoever was cut because of his cheating be sued?

—Adam

45 minutes ago, imsys0042 said:

Not criminal, but if he was caught after the tournament and they couldn't change anything then could whoever was cut because of his cheating be sued?

If they had evidence of Moroz wrong doing and refused to correct the outcome of the cut line then I believe those who were cut but otherwise would not have been would likely have been able to sue the organization for re-instatement / breach of contract due to wrongdoing. I do not think Moroz can be sued or charged with anything for cheating, but he definitely could receive lifetime bans.