IGNORED

Anyone ever buy from 3Balls on Ebay?

Note: This thread is 5390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everyone.

I am looking at a used set of irons on Ebay from 3Balls golf that is listed in "Very Good" condition. Has anyone ever bought anything from them that was listed in that condition?

Thanks.

In my bag:

Driver: HiBore XL
3-Wood: Insight BUL
5-Wood: Insight BUL

4-Hybrid: Taylormade Burner Rescue

Irons: Big Bertha 2006, 5-PW

GW: CG11 50*

SW: CG11 54* (bent to 55*)

LW: CG11 60*

Putter: Odyssey D.A.R.T White Ice

Be careful. I have a friend who bought what was supposed to be a Taylor Made driver but turned out to be some cheap knockoff with a really cheap shaft.

In my bag:
Launcher 460 9 degree aldila stiff shaft
13 degree fairway wood aldila stiff shaft
Halo 2i hybrid stiff shaft
CG4 irons 4 thru PW regular graphite shaftsCG10 wedges 52,56, and 60 degreeOdyssey Putter #4

If I remember right they are a high volume seller... and yes I've bought from them. Never had a problem with them... They also have their own website and likely NO different then buying mail order from TGW or Edwin Watts.

www.3balls.com

Very likely that it would be a very safe transaction.

X-460 9.5* tour Driver/Fujikura stiff
X-15* tour 3 wood/Fujikura stiff
3DX 18.5* Hybrid/Aldila stiff
681 3-PW/Project X 6.0 (now in bag)
X-16 Pro Series Irons/Dynamic Gold S300 54* and 58* wedges Anser Sn putter

That looks safe enough - always a risk when buying non-new golf balls though. Each seller grades them differently.

I bought 6dz TaylorMade TP Blacks last year from lostgolfballs on ebay - they were 2nd hand but perfect (a little yellow but i've used 60 of them and not one was bad) - there are success stories about buying golfballs online!

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

I have bought from 3ballsgolf several times, both on ebay and on their website, and never had a problem. Everything I bought from them was exactly as described or better. FWIW, I recommend them to anybody looking for used gear.

In myBagBoy Revolver: HiBore XL 10.5° ⢠HiBore 3W ⢠Halo 2i, 3i & 4i
MX900 5-PW ⢠MP-R 52-07° & 58-10° ⢠Studio Select Squareback 1

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff...

I purchased a driver that was listed as "Used" and a "9" in terms of condition.

I was surprised when I finally got it as they had sent me a brand new one instead (plastic wrap and stickers still on it). I wrote to them to thank them and thought they had made a mistake, but they were very cool and wrote me back personally just saying they appreciated my business.

Three purchases from them so far, no problems at all.

Driver: FT-5 Tour 8.5* neutral
3 wood: TEE CB1 15*
Irons (3-PW): Nike forged blades
SW: Sonartec T35 proto 54*
LW: Sonartec T35 proto 58*Putter: Yes! Tracey

Be careful. I have a friend who bought what was supposed to be a Taylor Made driver but turned out to be some cheap knockoff with a really cheap shaft.

Not from 3balls golf. I'll bet you can't verify this with the item number. If it was true, there would have been some serious correspondence and a refund. You're talking through your hat. Do you think a company with 133,000 feedback sells dodgy clubs? Your friend is either a liar or doesn't know what he's talking about. Back this statement up with facts.

Hello everyone.

They are fantastic.

"Very Good", if it is a wood, usually means indistinguishable from new. The guy who started the company is on the Golf Digest Hot List testing panel. I have bought from them several times. 3 days to Australia. There are some serious bargains to be had and their service is brilliant.

I purchased three hybrids in the condition you mention. They were in great shape, shipped quickly and the price was really low.

If you are not satisfied, they will accept the return.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

these guys are good. Ship very fast and items are a bit better than described. I think you will be satisfied with them.
So far, I have bought a driver and a vokey wedge from them. I was satiesfied with both my purchases.

That looks safe enough - always a risk when buying non-new golf balls though. Each seller grades them differently.

just curious... but why are you talking about balls?

I have bought from 3ballsgolf several times, both on ebay and on their website, and never had a problem. Everything I bought from them was exactly as described or better. FWIW, I recommend them to anybody looking for used gear.

If I remember right they are a high volume seller... and yes I've bought from them. Never had a problem with them... They also have their own website and likely NO different then buying mail order from TGW or Edwin Watts.

I would agree with both of these posts. I bought a Cobra Baffler DWS hybrid for my wife... it was in better condition than listed. I would definately buy from them again. Very fast shipping too.

Not from 3balls golf. I'll bet you can't verify this with the item number. If it was true, there would have been some serious correspondence and a refund. You're talking through your hat. Do you think a company with 133,000 feedback sells dodgy clubs? Your friend is either a liar or doesn't know what he's talking about. Back this statement up with facts.

I agree... they pulled this statement out of their rear-end... they are probably talking about e-bay in general, NOT 3-balls who stands behind their products.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

I have purchased a hybrid from 3balls and it was in great shape. The condition was "good" so I knew that it was in less than perfect shape. I was very pleased with the club and found them to be very quick in shipping and accurate in their rating system.
Je joue au golf, et j'aime ca.
-------------------------------------
Nike SasQuatch Sumo2
HaLo 2i & 3i
3100 I/H 5-GW588 Gunmetal 53/56/60White Hot XG #2Vector BagProV1x

I've also purchased from lostgolfballsretail on ebay. Just recently purchased 6 dozen Srixon Z UR's. Haven't used any yet, but I scoped them out and they basically looked like new. Some were stained a little, but these were graded AA. No scuffs, no gouges. And shipping 6 dozen for just over $10 isn't bad at all. I paid $22 for the balls.

They have over 22,000 sales with a feedback rating of 99,8%, very safe to buy from.

• 1 year later...
I have been checking the bargain basement just about everyday trying to find the irons I want. I am wondering what I should expect from clubs listed as good condition. The price difference from the Good to Very good was about fifty dollars on the set I was looking at and Im trying to figure out if it would be worth spending the extra fifty bucks. Im guessing yes but I would like someone who has bought clubs from them in good and very good condition to chime in.

Sasquatch 4950 460 Driver
19 Degree A30S Boxer FW Hybrid
X-20 4-PW
56 SW, 60 LW
Tiffany Putter NXT Extreme Ball

I have bought several things from them, and so has my father. Almost every time, the club is in better shape than they grade it. They ship quickly and usually have very good prices. No reason to worry about these guys.

As far as good vs. very good, I think most of my purchases have been in the very good or better range, so I can't comment on good. If you're particular about looks, I'd lean towards spending the extra $50. If you're not that particular, save the money and get the ones in good shape. I'm sure they're not too bad.

What's in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag:

Driver - Taylormade Superfast 2.0 TP 10.5
3 Wood - Taylormade Burner 15* REAX
Hybrid - Adams Idea Pro 18* GD YSQ-HL

Irons - Callaway X-18 4-PW

GW - Cleveland 588 51*

SW - Cleveland CG 12 56*

LW - Cleveland CG15 60*

Putter - Cameron Studio Style Newport 2

Bushnell Medalist rangefinder

I bought a 3 wood from them listed as very good condition it was far from it the face was buckling outwards and there was a slight skymark and a dent on the sole.

I bought a 3 wood from them listed as very good condition it was far from it the face was buckling outwards and there was a slight skymark and a dent on the sole.

Did you email them about it? I'd be surprised to find out if they didn't make it right. With 100,000+ sales on ebay alone, it's easy to see how a few mistakes can be made. Not making excuses for them, it still stinks for you, but I would be interested to know how it ended up?

What's in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag:

Driver - Taylormade Superfast 2.0 TP 10.5
3 Wood - Taylormade Burner 15* REAX
Hybrid - Adams Idea Pro 18* GD YSQ-HL

Irons - Callaway X-18 4-PW

GW - Cleveland 588 51*

SW - Cleveland CG 12 56*

LW - Cleveland CG15 60*

Putter - Cameron Studio Style Newport 2

Bushnell Medalist rangefinder

Ive dealt with 3Balls many times and never had any problems with them. Ive often found that they often understate the condition the clubs are in. Almost all of the clubs Ive bought from them were in better conditon than they described.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Note: This thread is 5390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!