IGNORED

TRUE Linkswear FS-01 (Sneaker Model)

• Administrator

The FS-01 is a classic sneaker silhouette brought to life with TRUE fit, feel & technology to keep you moving on any terrain.

Click that link (or this one) to read all about the new FS-01, available through tomorrow night only, September 29, for 20% off with the code "FSPREORDER20".

When we set out to craft the first TRUE sneaker in 2018, our aim was simple. Keep it minimalist, comfortable and make sure it looks good enough to wear on any occasion. We were, and still are, proud of our first few attempts to craft the perfect minimalist sneaker (TL-01 and Eco Knit) but we knew we hadn't pushed the innovation far enough. We had to go back to the drawing board.

true_1.jpg

At TRUE, we have this R&D team mantra we've titled: 'Selfish Innovation.' Essentially, we design and craft shoes that we selfishlywant to wear 24/7. We've always wanted that perfect sneaker; something you could dress up (or down) before, during, or after your round. Eco Knit and TL-01 were oh so close - but admittedly they weren't perfect.

• We wanted more quality & durability. 
  • We wanted to elevate the style & aesthetic.
  • We wanted to create a whole new class of comfort.
  • So we started from scratch. Literally re-thinking the way minimalist sneakers are made - starting with the 'last'.

truefs01.jpg

After years of R&D, sampling, and multiple iterations - we finally believe we have the perfect golf, or anything for that matter, sneaker. The FS-01 is the most comfortable, durable, and versatile sneaker we've ever made. And the exciting thing is, it's only the beginning of a whole new generation of what will become a staple in your future sneaker closet.

These look great. Like great "all-around town" shoes, great teaching shoes, great "casual round of golf" shoes.

They're:

• 10.5 ounces
  • 6mm heel drop
  • Water resistant
  • Medium-wide (D-E)
  • Stable

For reference, the Knit II is 9.1 ounces and the OG 1.2 is 12.5 ounces.

They're available in both WOMEN's and MEN's.

I'm partial to the grey… 😉

true.jpg

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to TRUE Linkswear FS-01 (Sneaker Model)
  • Administrator

I have it on good authority that the white/sea foam REALLY pops. The writing shows through the sole in a very cool way.

truesole.jpg

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
310865589_3227983574196489_7001759088770

TRUE linkswear® shared a post on Instagram: "[ FS-01 ] A classic, minimalist design brought to life...

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Some photos. I'll wear them tomorrow. You'll note… TRUEs now come with a microfiber towel. It's too nice to use for dirt, so I think… it'd make a good face towel if you sweat.

The FS-01 comes in some of the nice "box" type shoe carriers:

true_fs01_boxes.jpgtrue_fs01_boxesopen.jpg

The grey is like a microsuede/slightly fuzzy leather:

true_fs01_greyclose.jpg

true_fs01_greyhero.jpgtrue_fs01_greyangle.jpgtrue_fs01_greytop.jpg

The sole of both is translucent, and the white leather with the green-ish sole slaps with the see-through text:

true_fs01_greysole.jpgtrue_fs01_sole.jpg

The attention to detail is good as always:

true_fs01_detail.jpg

true_fs01_hero.jpgtrue_fs01_sidetop.jpgtrue_fs01_white_heel.jpgtrue_fs01_whitetop.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator

Wore them for the first time today. Great fit. A bit more structure than some previous TRUE Linkswear shoes, but… solid and comfortable.

I got my wife two pair, also, and she loves them. Out of the box comfort.

33 minutes ago, iacas said:

Wore them for the first time today. Great fit. A bit more structure than some previous TRUE Linkswear shoes, but… solid and comfortable.

I got my wife two pair, also, and she loves them. Out of the box comfort.

Those are nice looking shoes - I might have to try a pair in my next True order.

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1