IGNORED

ClubCorp Golf Rewards Gift Card

Vespidae

I'm a former member of ClubCorp and received this ClubCorp Rewards Gift Card. I would use it myself, but I already have another membership I'm using. 

It gives you access to incredible golf experiences and tee times at 200+ participating ClubCorp clubs. In addition to saving 20% on your golf, you will receive:

• Advance Tee Times | Book 48 hours in advance for Sunday noon - Friday noon.
  • Golf | Use your card for full rounds including any green or cart fees.
  • Guests | Invite up to 3 guests for a round with you and cover their fees. 
  • Golf Club Rentals | When you travel, leave your clubs at home and use your card to rent on site. 
  • Exclusive toll-free number for customer service. 

If you enjoy golf, you'll love the savings. It also gives you access to Firestone Country Club if you want to arrange a vacation package to play there. 

If interested, please PM me for details. 

IMG_0198.jpg

• iacas changed the title to ClubCorp Golf Rewards Gift Card
  • Administrator

The gift card balance is… $1440?

And, it's a gift card, not a membership card per se or something like that? I suppose I'm a bit unclear on what exactly you're trying to sell.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 10/7/2022 at 7:05 AM, iacas said:

And, it's a gift card, not a membership card per se or something like that? I suppose I'm a bit unclear on what exactly you're trying to sell.

It is a gift card. It works like any other gift card only and yes, the balance is $1440 and can be used at any ClubCorp location in the US. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...