IGNORED

Anyone Else in ClubTFE (Fried Egg)?

iacas

• Administrator

Is anyone else here in ClubTFE - https://thefriedegg.com/membership/ ?

Hole-7-8-Banner.jpg

A review of Coore & Crenshaw's Nebraska masterpiece
course-ratings-article-2.jpg

“LDP,” Eggs, and other mysteries of the Club TFE course rating method, explained

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Anyone Else in ClubTFE?

I’m considering it but haven’t pulled the trigger. 

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

• Administrator

I did it. I'll do it one year and will see. $120 is on the high end, but if I was planning to play in one of their events it may be money well spent to get early access to the events.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

59 minutes ago, iacas said:

I did it. I'll do it one year and will see. $120 is on the high end, but if I was planning to play in one of their events it may be money well spent to get early access to the events.

I never joined the NLU Nest just because what it offers doesn't interest me enough to pay. But I like the TFE architecture / superintendent content, and also their videography of courses. So I am much more willing to give it a try for 1 year for $120 (vs $90 for NLU Nest). Andy is somewhere in California now, so there may even be a TFE event that I can get to, but mostly I'm interested in the course reviews. I'll probably sign up before the year's end.

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

• iacas changed the title to Anyone Else in ClubTFE (Fried Egg)?

I am probably not joining. I like the fried egg, especially on architecture. But I don’t see the value. Like @iacas, the value to me would be early event access. They’ve never had an event in Colorado and the closest one I’ve seen has been Prairie Dunes. Most of the other events I’ve seen are at places that I’m not going to travel to. 

I am a member of the NLU nest, which is similar. They’ve had 2 events in Colorado, and I’ve been able to sign up for a trip to Bandon with them. That’s a big part of the value there. 

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint: