IGNORED

Shot Inconsistencies

Note: This thread is 5843 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been going to the driving range pretty regularly and im hitting it fairly well but my main problem is i could hit a four iron x amount of yards and then hit my 6 iron and it would good 20 yards further. What can i do to improve the consistency of how well i hit each shot and the distance i hit each shot.

Driver: Callaway Hyper X Tour
5 Wood: Ping G5
Irons: Cobra fp 4-SW
Bag: Powakaddy
Ball: Srixon soft feel

I have been going to the driving range pretty regularly and im hitting it fairly well but my main problem is i could hit a four iron x amount of yards and then hit my 6 iron and it would good 20 yards further. What can i do to improve the consistency of how well i hit each shot and the distance i hit each shot.

Lots of practice brother. There is no easy way around it. Find a good pro and take a lesson too. That way you have a frame of reference and you can get some things to work on.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

maybe you are swinging harder with 4i because you want to hit certain yardage and when you swing to 6i with the same tempo you hit 20 yards further.
or
hitting 4i grooves your swing to a better shape so your 6i goes further

Launcher 460 10.5° <BB Solution 130 R>
Wishon 949MC 16.5° <SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 R>
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23° <UST SR2 R>
MX-23 5-PW <KBS Tour R>
Vokey 250.08, SM54.10, SM58.08 <DG Wedge> Callie 33.75"TLT Series 4MOI matched

do a slow motion of your swing with the 4 iron and the 6 iron. Take the club back, stop, look at how your positioned, do that about 4 times within different parts of the swing with your 4 iron and 6. Maybe youll notice something different within the both of them.

Hope you can get what im saying.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

yea i get ya. its annoying but think its just a matter of working on that aspect of my game a bit more. hoping to get a lesson with a pro this week so hopefully that will help too. Also might get a callaway hyper x which would help me 2 :) lol

Driver: Callaway Hyper X Tour
5 Wood: Ping G5
Irons: Cobra fp 4-SW
Bag: Powakaddy
Ball: Srixon soft feel

Note: This thread is 5843 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!