IGNORED

2023 Shriners Children's Open

StuM

13 hours ago, mailman said:

Other than that I would LOVE to see the LPGA and PGA have mixed comps through the year!

I agree, maybe something similar to Pro-Am.  Pair one PGAT player with one LPGA player.  

10 hours ago, ChiTown said:

As to the women have their own Association, I think it would be great if they invited a PGA player to play in a women’s tournament. 

Nah, the sheer length would give most of the PGAT guys a big advantage.

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Mixed-gender golf would be more interesting if each team played foursomes.   Any other format would still favor the long-distance hitters.   If the women played from a different tee box it may prove interesting.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

1 hour ago, StuM said:

Nah, the sheer length would give most of the PGAT guys a big advantage.

Actually. I was thinking the shorter length could make things interesting for the PGA guys because their course management would take on a very different view. Besides driving a green or two, par fours and fives could be fun to watch 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth2+

3W: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

4H: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2

Irons 4I-9I:  :titleist-small: T200

Wedges P, 48: :titleist-small: T200

Wedges 54, 58: :titleist-small: Vokey SM9

Putter:  :odyssey-small: O Works #1 Black

14 hours ago, ChiTown said:

Actually. I was thinking the shorter length could make things interesting for the PGA guys because their course management would take on a very different view. Besides driving a green or two, par fours and fives could be fun to watch 

Maybe a few holes could provide some entertainment. Overall, I think no. Seeing a pro hitting an iron off the tee instead of driver doesn’t make it more interesting. I mean, it’s just watching them play an easier course. Th guys are just crazy good. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge