IGNORED

Novice From NW Washington

retoid

Hello, it's great to see a solid community of golfers. 
I'm a fairly new golfer, been playing on and off occasionally over some years, but very inexperienced and looking to learn as much as possible, improve my game and get out golfing more often.

I look forward to reading through some of the topics here to learn and understand more.

Thank you

Novice golfer seeking to learn and improve.

32 minutes ago, retoid said:

Hello, it's great to see a solid community of golfers. 
I'm a fairly new golfer, been playing on and off occasionally over some years, but very inexperienced and looking to learn as much as possible, improve my game and get out golfing more often.

I look forward to reading through some of the topics here to learn and understand more.

Thank you

Welcome to TST @retoid.  You've definitely found the best place on the web to talk golf.  There are plenty of instructional videos for your pleasure.   We look forward to your participation.

• Thumbs Up 1

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

Welcome to TST @retoid.  You've definitely found the best place on the web to talk golf.  There are plenty of instructional videos for your pleasure.   We look forward to your participation.

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, retoid said:

Thank you very much!

Welcome! I’m one of the pros at Lake Padden in Bellingham. Where do you mostly play? Were you able to get out during our recent warm weather spell?

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

Just now, phillyk said:

Welcome! I’m one of the pros at Lake Padden in Bellingham. Where do you mostly play? Were you able to get out during our recent warm weather spell?

Hey, thank you! I wasn't able to get any rounds in but I did go hit some balls at Lake Padden on Saturday morning. It's great to see the nice weather starting to show up.
I have yet to play at Lake Padden, I look forward to playing there, it looks like a very nice course. So far I've only played at Raspberry Ridge in Whatcom County. 

Welcome from the opposite side of the country!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

29 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Welcome from the opposite side of the country!

Thank you very much :)

• iacas changed the title to Novice From NW Washington