IGNORED

longest driver out there

Note: This thread is 3942 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am hoping that the Hi-Bore XLS is some what a long driver as that is what I am looking to get. every where I have seen thought on distance, it comes down to the burner and the g10

Bag: Ogio
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 gold stiff
3W: Pro Select 15*
Irons: Pro Select 3-PW
Wedge:Adams Tom Watson set GW, SW, LWPutter: Cleveland VP 1balls: E6+ or Srixonshoes: Adidas powerband"Stop looking at my ears and play!"Home course. Antler Creek; tees; Black 77.5/150, Gold...

Funny, but they have a TP version of both the Burner and the Tour burner (anyone else find "Tour Burner TP" a bit obnoxious?). So...

i find that high obnoxious!!!!!!! I hated that, I use the words tour or tp, to find a square or open driver, so when I saw tour burner, thought the face would be like a degree open, tried it, hooked it.

i find that high obnoxious!!!!!!! I hated that, I use the words tour or tp, to find a square or open driver, so when I saw tour burner, thought the face would be like a degree open, tried it, hooked it.

I meant highly, for some reason it won't let me edit.

I'm hoping the Taylormade Burner TP is the longest out there. I just got fit for one and should have it within a week. I really liked my Super-quad but I'm sick of playing with the moveable weights!

My new driver will be a TP burner 9.5 degree with a diamana whiteboard shaft, X flex.

In The Bag

Driver R7 SuperQuad 8.5 Xstiff
5 Wd SQ X stiff steel
3-PW RAC LT X stiff 52 dg RAC TP Satin56 dg RAC TP Satin60 dg Vokey Oil CanPutter Cameron Studio Newport

I'm hoping the Taylormade Burner TP is the longest out there. I just got fit for one and should have it within a week. I really liked my Super-quad but I'm sick of playing with the moveable weights!

So dont touch the weights...Seems like a pretty stupid reason to buy a new driver to me.

I hope you don't think these players are using those drivers because of their length. Do not ever base a club decision on what a pro is using. For the most part... they use the clubs they use because that is who offered them the most money. Furthermore... Jamie Sadlowski just signed with Adams... does that mean they are the longest on the market?

What you say does have truth to it but... there were A LOT of guys in the field with a a lot of different driver brands (including past champions) and the guys hitting the Cobra's seemed to do very well.

In the : Nike SQ Tour Bag

Driver: Speed Pro S Stiff 9.5*
3 Wood: Speed Pro X/ST Stiff 15*
Hybrid: Walter Hagen 21* Aldila NV Hybrid 85-S Shaft Irons: RAC LT2 4-Sand StiffWedge: Z TP 60* Putter: Rossa Lambeau Ball: TP Red Grips: Golf Pride Dual Durometer

The Ping Rapture V2 is the longest that I have hit. It is a Super Game Improvemnet driver, and offers the best chance for me to stay near the fairway, and still hit it far. Further than anything else as well.

In the bag:
Driver: Rapture V2, 9 degree, stiff shaft
Fairway Woods: X-Hot 3 wood
Hybrid: 3H
Irons: J36 PC 4-PW Project X 6.0 Shafts, FlightedWedges: CG14, 50 54 and 58 degree Putter: Guerin Rife 2 Bar with Winn grip B330S Pro V1x

So dont touch the weights...Seems like a pretty stupid reason to buy a new driver to me.

I also said I was fit for one. I'm 6'3 and had been playing standard length shafts. The Burner TP will be fit with a longer shaft which was fit to me for the right launch conditions.

I guess I didn't realize how I spend my money was your concern. Thanks for the advice though.

In The Bag

Driver R7 SuperQuad 8.5 Xstiff
5 Wd SQ X stiff steel
3-PW RAC LT X stiff 52 dg RAC TP Satin56 dg RAC TP Satin60 dg Vokey Oil CanPutter Cameron Studio Newport

Settle down. not the place to argue. You never said that the superquad was or was not fitted. human error. No big.

Bag: Ogio
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 gold stiff
3W: Pro Select 15*
Irons: Pro Select 3-PW
Wedge:Adams Tom Watson set GW, SW, LWPutter: Cleveland VP 1balls: E6+ or Srixonshoes: Adidas powerband"Stop looking at my ears and play!"Home course. Antler Creek; tees; Black 77.5/150, Gold...

I have my FT-3 in my bag for going on 3 years now with the Proto shaft and it is the longest I have ever hit.In fact I am waitng for the FT-9 to come out on the 15th of Feb.to see if it can knock my FT-3 out of my bag but I am not counting on it.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

• 4 years later...
Note: This thread is 3942 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!