IGNORED

Most comfortable walking shoes.....

Note: This thread is 5722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just received the latest Golfsmith catalogue. Crocs, the company that produces the sandals, has made a golf shoe. Their $40 and are golf specific as they have a lug traction system. If the shoes are as comfortable as the sandals, I will have found my summer golfing shoes.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Any shoes made by Ecco. I wear Ecco brand on the golf course...and off the course.

I'm with you, ECCO is by far the best

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

One poster indicated they are leary of the sizing of Ecco. But...that is true with any shoe manufacturer. Got to try them on...sizes will vary.

This post inspired me to wear my Ecco street shoes into work today. Great shoes with materials and workmanship that cannot be beat.

Footjoy Contour Series. Hands down the most comfortable shoe I've worn even compared to my regular street shoes.

I second the FJ Contours. I own a pair of Ecco's and a pair of Contours, and the FJ's are definitely the more comfortable of the two. The Ecco's are constructed better and IMO they look better, but as far as comfort goes the FJ's win hands down.

-C

ITB:
905R Proforce V2
SS03 Fujikura Tour Platform
MD 21 Irod
MD 25 Fujikura Tour PlatformKZG Forged Blades 5-PW Rifle 5.5 Vokey SM 54/08, 60/04 Rifle Spinner Kombi 35"

Footjoy Contour Series. Hands down the most comfortable shoe I've worn even compared to my regular street shoes.

+1 Got a pair for x-mas and LOVE them!

I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

• 3 months later...
I have the Crocs golf shoes (had to give it a shot, as my PGA tour "beach" crocs are unbelievable).

They golf shoes take a couple hours to break in (I was told by the shoe guy to wear them around the house/yard for a couple hours before bringing them to the course...a buddy of his wore them immed. on the course, walked 18 holes, and got blisters on the top of his feet where they are more firm that reg. crocs @ first) because the rubber (the same stuff as the reg. crocs) is more firm to provide support. I don't think I'd wear these during a major tourney, but as far as an evening summer 9, they can't be beat. They also have no holes, around the bottom, to be more water resistant, and adjustable velcro straps in the back to further the support. The fact that Crocs is now the owner of Bite Golf, will make me look at Bite golf shoes from now on. They also stated that they will be evolving their Crocs golf line, as they go. This is the first generation Croc golf shoe, and will probably be improved over and over again. 1 thing I do wish, if I was being fair, is that the softspikes are built in...and I'd prefer to have them be replaceable. It helps with the fit of the shoe for now, and I guess @ $40, they figure the spikes will have about the same life as the shoes themselves.

Try em!

"Keep it in the short grass."

Driver: Titleist 905R 9.5 deg., w/ ProForce V2 shaft
3W: Callaway X-Hot 15 deg., Grafalloy Blue stiff
Hybrid/Util: Callaway Heavenwood 2H, 17 deg., Grafalloy Blue stiff Hybrid/Util: Hogan 3H 21 deg., TT Dyn.Gld stiffIrons: Callaway X-18 Pro Series, 3-PW, TT Dyn. Gld...

Bite. I have the Biofit line that has an extra wide toe box, removable inserts for orthotics, etc. It has some great cusioning to in and is just as comfortable as an shoe I have owned. I love them so much that I bought 2 pair. Now that Bite was purchased by Crocs, we'll see how the golf shoe line develops.
Je joue au golf, et j'aime ca.
-------------------------------------
Nike SasQuatch Sumo2
HaLo 2i & 3i
3100 I/H 5-GW588 Gunmetal 53/56/60White Hot XG #2Vector BagProV1x

I'm with you on Bite Golf, Monsieur. The value in their shoes is phenomenal. There are some great deals in Bite golf shoes right now, pretty much everywhere and with every style. I saw on their website a week or so ago (after seeing a Crocs/Bite tent @ the Barclays, I was more intrigued), and some $100+ quality shoes were going for $40-$50.

Can't beat it.

"Keep it in the short grass."

Driver: Titleist 905R 9.5 deg., w/ ProForce V2 shaft
3W: Callaway X-Hot 15 deg., Grafalloy Blue stiff
Hybrid/Util: Callaway Heavenwood 2H, 17 deg., Grafalloy Blue stiff Hybrid/Util: Hogan 3H 21 deg., TT Dyn.Gld stiffIrons: Callaway X-18 Pro Series, 3-PW, TT Dyn. Gld...

The Ecco's I have are amazing. Had nike's, footjoys, adidas, puma.... Ecco's are the best by far. Never one single blister from them. Awesome!!

FJ makes 20 different models, which ones did you have? I have never heard of a blister from there high level shoes if they fit properly.

Note: This thread is 5722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!