IGNORED

Videos

Note: This thread is 5845 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

good swing. good spine angle. the only thing i would suggest is standing closer to the ball a little bit. looks like your reaching out for it a little too much. i used to do this and it helped out with ball striking when i let my arms hang and relax more. hope this helps.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Also looks like you hang on your back foot a little bit too much.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Man, it looks like if wind is blowing 10 mph left to right you would fall right on your face! I don't know how you don't lose your balance haha. I agree, standing a little closer and maybe bending your knees a tad bit more (they looked locked but I doubt they are) and you would look much more balanced and comfortable.

Right before impact it looks like you jump up due to all the wait being in your toes of your left foot. I think standing more closer would create a better center of gravity and the weight would be more in the balls of your feet instead of your toes.

Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
3 Wood: Hibore 15*
3 Hybrid: 3dx DC 20*
Irons: i5 4-PW
Gap Wedge: cg12 50*Sand Wedge: cg12 54*Putter: g5i anserIn my grom bag :)

Man, it looks like if wind is blowing 10 mph left to right you would fall right on your face! I don't know how you don't lose your balance haha. I agree, standing a little closer and maybe bending your knees a tad bit more (they looked locked but I doubt they are) and you would look much more balanced and comfortable.

yea....i used to stand super close to the ball and had shank issues....i guess i overcorrect and now just need to be somewhere in between

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

yea....i used to stand super close to the ball and had shank issues....i guess i overcorrect and now just need to be somewhere in between

That's what happened to me. I was hitting everything off the hosel. I've never seen my swing, but if I could imagine it, it'd look a lot like this. Pretty flat, i'm assuming you draw the ball, and I don't finish as much as I should. Pretty fundamentally sound and nice and fluid.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I provided my thoughts for your swing on the swing academy website.

http://www.swingacademy.com/swingana...ol.aspx?id=888 In general my suggestions were: At setup have your shoulders stacked above your knee caps and the balls of your feet. During the early part of the backswing keep your upper left arm connected to the upper left part of your chest. Finally, on the downswing maintain your balance since it looks like your lower body is moving toward the ball, blocking your arms, and causing your upper body to rise out of your posture.

In my bag:

Driver: Burner TP 8.5*
Fairway metals/woods: Burner TP 13* Tour Spoon, and Burner TP 17.5*
Irons: RAC MB TP Wedges: RAC TPPutter: Spider Ball: (varies ) (Most of the time): TP Red or HX Tour/56---------------------------------------------------

Note: This thread is 5845 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!