IGNORED

PGA Tour Pro Yardage books

nevets88
Note: This thread is 5832 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is there a web site that has images of one? I'd be interested to see what one looks like. Of course, it's not a big secret what's in there, but I'm curious if everyone follows the same template, what differences there are. Thanks.

Perhaps this is how a typical one looks like?

http://www.caddybytes.com/new_page_93.htm

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

yea there are a lot of differences...example...they tell you the yardage to the front and the back of hole..they tell you yardages to layup spots and etc....most of the times they are plain...regular yardage books are more appealing than the ones that the tour uses...

Is there a web site that has images of one? I'd be interested to see what one looks like. Of course, it's not a big secret what's in there, but I'm curious if everyone follows the same template, what differences there are. Thanks.

Wow! George Lucas does this too!
©G. Lucas 2003 *George Lucas has produced the PGA Tour yardage books for the past 25 or so years. He is a former caddy and one of the pioneers in golf course yardage book development.

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

I have one from the AT&T; at Pebble...it has a ton of other yardages that most of us wouldn't even think of. I'm thinking of putting it up on ebay for sale because it just sits on my credenza right now.

Driver: 9.5 905R 757 Speeder X stiff
3 Wood: 13.0 Sonartec GS Tour Red Ice 70X
Hybrid: 17.0 Sonartec MD Stiff UST IROD
Irons: 690cb 4-PW w/Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland 900 Series Gunmetal 50, 54, 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Newport 370g head

Note: This thread is 5832 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!