IGNORED

I'm DYING to talk college football

hoofreak7
Note: This thread is 5748 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Lookout for Mizzou again this year.

M
I
Z
!

-My current bag-

Taylor Made r580 Driver
Callaway FTi Squareway 3 Wood
Ping i2 Irons (Red Dot)Cleveland 56/60 degree wedgesOdyssey 2Ball Putter

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Give em hell Alabama!!!

It's funny to live in Ohio with all these Buckeyes fans. Worthless nuts!!

SEC rules. Roll Tide.

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Let the bashing begin.....

LET'S GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driver: Hi-Bore XL 8.5* X-Stiff

3 Wood: ORLIMAR VT830 15* Stiff

Irons: RPM Undercut OS 4-GW Sand Wedge: CG 10 54*Lob Wedge: 588 60*Putter: White Steel 2-Ball CS Ball: NXTBag: IDEA Stand Bag

You guys gonna be able to keep the defense out of the pokey? lol

for real, not only players getting in trouble off the field but we have QB issues (not that Morelli lived up to his hype ) and to boot how many more yrs is JoePa going to walk the sidelines?...... and did I say, I wish we wouldn't have joined the Big 10 all those yrs ago? we have been The Ohio State and Michigans punching bags, and I miss those rivalry games against Pitt, Cuse, WVU, MD and most of all ND....

Let the bashing begin.....

You've got to be kidding me...... no bashing, but enjoy another sub-par season. How much longer does Weis get? Although, you

might beat scUM this year...

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Put up a profile on ESPN. It never stops over there.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Can't believe it's taken 5 pages for anyone to get around to this.

GO BUCKS!!!!

In the Bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher Ultralight XL 270

FW: Taylor Made 300 17 degree 
3-PW: Mizuno MX-23

AW: Mizuno TP-T11 52/07 (Bent to 50)
SW: Mizuno TP-T11 56/10

LW: Mizuno TP-T11 60/05

Putter: Original Ping Zing

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour

Can't believe it's taken 5 pages for anyone to get around to this.

I hope OSU makes it back to the National Championship Game.

....and gets beaten like a dusty rug by another SEC team.

and did I say, I wish we wouldn't have joined the Big 10 all those yrs ago? we have been The Ohio State and Michigans punching bags, and I miss those rivalry games against Pitt, Cuse, WVU, MD and most of all ND....

i heard talk of some more UVA/ PSU games.......the ones we had were fun.....and why would you want to play WVU and MD....two of the most a-hole fanbases around

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

• 2 weeks later...
I read somewhere that someone was predicting that Ohio State would get to the ship again. And play Georgia. If they do and get beat again bad. I peronally think that someone needs to pull their card even if they do win their confrence. IMOP. I am a Mississippi State fan though and I actually hope we can make some noise down here.

Home course: www.tupelocountryclub.org

i hope osu makes it back to the national championship game.

roll tide! Buck the ****eyes!

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

UGA would've crushed OSU last year. I think they would've taken all comers... Except USC. I'd love to see UGA make it to the big game this season.

OSU was a product of the system last year. They were beaten late, fell to eighth in the rankings, then beat scUM and watched as everyone ahead of them (including LSU) lost at the end of the season. OSU didn't belong there, but were voted in. It is what it is.

This year will be different.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I tend to space out about college football until a week or so about the season. I root for Cal and the U (Hurricanes). Cal because they are the closest D-1 team (and a few people I sort of know played there) and the U because a childhood friend played there a few years back.

In my Vector
Driver:
Hybrids: 3DX RC #3IW and #4IW
Irons: 3DX RC 5-PW
Wedges: SW from my old setPutter: $15 from Wal-Mart (works for me!)Ball: Currently trying out E6

I plan on heading up to a game in Gainesville this fall wearing all of my Hawkeye gear Should be interesting

âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

The average fans are so funny.

Dick Rod violates recruiting and coaching laws at WVU/Michigan and no one cares. USC violates recruiting laws every year and the normal fans don't care.

But OSU gets voted in BY OTHER PEOPLE and everyone hates them. I love it. Not one single player trash talked, the coaches didn't promise a victory, the team didn't do anything negative but play hard and got voted into the NC game - and everyone thinks we're the evil dynasty. Good. I love it.

I know the team/coaches/fans/AD haven't done a single thing to deserve negative feedback except winning the conference and getting voted in....by a 3rd party.

You know what that's called - when the nation hates you and their ONLY excuse is because you've on so much - jealousy. Pure envy baby. There's only one reason why fans want us to lose, and it's because we've on so much. And I'm sure I'll get the, "Well you're talking crap now!!!" Yes...in response. OSU never started anything.

And what's the difference between scheduling a YSU compared to a Washington for a team like the Buckeyes? There is none. We crushed them both, and actually had our easiest game against NW.

And for the record when we scheduled Washington - they were a top 5 team. They fell off the map.

Anyways - I've had fun with that argument.

Enjoy - Go Bucks, and OH!

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

Note: This thread is 5748 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!