IGNORED

Keeping stats

smr91481
Note: This thread is 5815 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I want to start keeping up with some of my stats each round to see where I need the most improvement. Besides fairways hit, GIR, and putting is there anything else I should be looking at?

What I'm hitting:

XL 5000 set: includes driver, 3 & 5 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid, 6-PW, and sandwedge

Sand Saves, Up and down, Scrambling, and you can also calculate average drive distance if your really interested in that.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Have you consider using "scorecard"? Look at the advisement on this post and the stickie in this forum about it. It looks like a great program to do what you are looking for. Inexpensive too

Cheers,
Eric

what's in my Sun Mtn bag:
Driver: 3-Wood: Big Bertha Irons: Mizuno MP-54 Wedge: Mizuno 56°-10° Putter: Newport 2 Ball: Pro Vx

Dent:
I'm not exactly sure what scrambling is. Can you help me out with that?

Kltdefer:
Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

What I'm hitting:

Dent:

when a player misses the green in regulation, but still makes par or better on a hole. Scrambling percentage is a player statistic kept.

In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Just to add to the post... have you guys found that by keeping up with your stats that it helped improve your game?

What I'm hitting:

Just to add to the post... have you guys found that by keeping up with your stats that it helped improve your game?

I really don't see it improving, I keep simple hole by hole stats like my average score for each hole on all the courses I've played, my GIR %, Fairways Hit, and putts per round/hole.

I really don't know of anything simply reasonable I can do to improve those stats.
In My Bag

Mine improved by just giving me the areas where I am hitting most of my strokes. Like if I see my scores going up and see that my drives are still consistent and down the fairway but I am having trouble making it to the green in regulation, I work more with my irons.

Note: This thread is 5815 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!