IGNORED

Here we go again.

ezmoney5150
Note: This thread is 5811 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Why would that make the quality of the image any worse? When you're watching SportsCenter the highlights look just as good as when you're watching the game live.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think you're going to see a different Tiger tomorrow after he gets the first round under his belt.

Round of 68!!!

Tied for 2nd.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5811 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Thanks boogielicious. I would love to do that but I’m hesitant to show myself on the Internet due to privacy concerns. “no pain no gain” though.
    • What are you talking about, logevity. Jack had one magical tournament in 1986. Outside of that, he pretty much non-existent after 1982.  When you consider that the PGA Tour career length, and how most PGA Tour golfers don't have a window at all, and the best golfers have a maybe 3 year window if they are lucky. Tiger had a stellar 18 year career. Of which, he had multiple win seasons 14x, and was the #1 golfer for most all of it.  Guess what Jack had about an 18 year relevant career if you take out the 1986 masters. Of which he 1 year he didn't have multiple wins. So, if they were basically equivalent in career length, Tiger has slightly less majors, and more PGA Tour wins. If you take Jack's 18 seasons versus Tiger's, and rank them 1 thru 36. Tiger would dominate the top half. Especially if you look at strength of competition.  This longevity argument is mute. Jack didn't have any significantly longer career than Tiger. 
    • Why do we care about 2nd place?! He LOST!!! You win or lose. Tiger’s accomplishments are of him being the best and winning. All anyone can come up with for Jack are majors and losing but “close.” 
    • Not literally. But yes, he did. Much weaker, yes, which greatly inflated his record. No, you still are. I’m not missing it. I just don’t value achieving a worse record over a longer period of time.
    • Nice i took a long time to read the birdie putt then missed it. Wordle 1,057 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨 ⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...