IGNORED

Tiger is DONE!

BSweet
Note: This thread is 5791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Why was Zuras banned? For disagreeing with iacas?

Honestly... look at his posts... His "opinions" on knee surgeries and recovery time were ridiculous and border line insane.

No idea why he was banned but his posts in this thread were complete BS.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Tiger needs the time off to fix his swing. His swing is awful and against everything a pro would teach to a student.

I wish I could swing like him. Must be working with 65 PGA Tour Titles and 14 Professional Majors. Obvious characteristic of an "aweful" swing in my book.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

I wish I could swing like him. Must be working with 65 PGA Tour Titles and 14 Professional Majors. Obvious characteristic of an "aweful" swing in my book.

An awful swing can produce great results. Look at Jim Furyk.

I don't think Tiger's swing is the reason for winning all those tournaments. His putter is. Go ask your club pro if you should start fanning the club.

Brandon Sweet
Handicap: 11.6
I play on the Hop Brook Server

Inventory:Driver- Burner 9.5 degree3 Wood- BurnerHybrid 3 Iron- R7 Rescue DrawIrons (4-PW)- RAC MBWedges- Vokey Design 56 and 60 degreePutter- Teardrop Roll-Face

oH n0eZ here comez all da internet kiddie tiger fangirls.

You are providing a whole lot of entertainment, which I shall sorely miss if you ARE banned? Is this true, anyone?

You're entitled to express your view. Others are entitled to think of it what they will. I will agree with you to the extent you believe that there is excessive adulation of Tiger on the part of some people. But so what? And what else is new - another age, another hero. If you'd been round the block as often as I, you'd have seen it all before like me - in essence if not in all the specifics. Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose. p.s. if BS in posts were a criterion for banning, just how many would be left standing?

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

He might win the U.S. Open, but after that I have a feeling we wont be seeing him until the Open Champioship. TGC is promoting "2 weeks of Tiger" at the Buick Open and AT&T; National. I have a feeling he is going to take a lot of time off after the U.S. Open with his knee issues.

Disagree. Remember he played and won with the injury. He pulled off the must have shots. I remember the announcer saying: "Tiger needs to hit the fairway in order to ...." and "Tiger's gotta land it left of that ...." and in all cases he did it. Pulled off the magic- from the rough, from the cartpath or from the sand. Also, a lot of people get sick or hurt and comeback to what they were doing before and become more successful. As they say in nyc, forgettaboutit. Tiger's gonna win when he comes back as sure as the price of gas is going to hit 5 bucks!

Yeah, a lot of pressure. Rise above it. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad.
Feel the flow, Happy. It's circular. It's Like a carousel. You get on the horse. It goes up, down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music,the flow. All good things.I...

• Administrator
Disagree.

What exactly are you disagreeing with? What the guy said was what turned out to be true.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What exactly are you disagreeing with? What the guy said was what turned out to be true.

First off, let me just say, that the Sandtrap forum, is the best 19the hole in golf. Where else can you get golf advice, rant about something, or debate golf with the entire world. Sponsors and advertisers be advised: Sandtrap readers spend money on golf despite the downturn in the economy. I myself have spent well over 2K on golf this year.

Just to clear it up my post: I was disagreeing with the whole Tiger is done notion. I was disagreeing with the idea that the injury is career ending. He will get the required medical attention, physical therapy... etc, then come back and win majors.

Yeah, a lot of pressure. Rise above it. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad.
Feel the flow, Happy. It's circular. It's Like a carousel. You get on the horse. It goes up, down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music,the flow. All good things.I...

• Administrator
Just to clear it up my post: I was disagreeing with the whole Tiger is done notion. I was disagreeing with the idea that the injury is career ending.

I think he was saying for the foreseeable future (i.e. a few months), which turned out to be true (and then some).

He might win the U.S. Open, but after that I have a feeling we wont be seeing him until the Open Champioship. TGC is promoting "2 weeks of Tiger" at the Buick Open and AT&T; National. I have a feeling he is going to take a lot of time off after the U.S. Open with his knee issues.

Maybe you quoted something different than what you thought you did.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Maybe you quoted something different than what you thought you did.

This topic got out of control. People apparently do not know how to read. I was partially right. I never thought Tiger would ever skip a major.

In my opinion I think if Tiger could have his way he'd only play the four majors. The other tournaments don't mean anything to him (this includes the PLAYERS and the FedEx Cup playoff events). It's just extra money in his pockets. 65 PGA TOUR victories is great, but will be nothing compared to that magical number 19.

Brandon Sweet
Handicap: 11.6
I play on the Hop Brook Server

Inventory:Driver- Burner 9.5 degree3 Wood- BurnerHybrid 3 Iron- R7 Rescue DrawIrons (4-PW)- RAC MBWedges- Vokey Design 56 and 60 degreePutter- Teardrop Roll-Face

Note: This thread is 5791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!