IGNORED

THIS is Tiger Woods

TigerCurtis333
Note: This thread is 5808 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I guess when you devote your life entirely to something, its easier to come up with stuff like that. I can perfectly differentiate a 5-0 from a 6-0 surgical suture, and the difference is only half of a tenth of a millimeter (0.2 and 0.15mm), but I work with them every bloody day of my life. I'm sure someone who swings a club every day for half their day would notice a minimal difference.

I guess when you devote your life entirely to something, its easier to come up with stuff like that. I'm sure someone who swings a club every ay for half their day would notice a minimal difference.

Exactly - I can tell the difference between generic and name brand Cheetos by touch alone.....

Andrew

I can tell the difference between high and low fat cheese by looking at it.
I can tell the salt % to with .10% in a young cheese curd. Its a little harder in an aged cheese. Someone shoot me!!!!!!!!!!

I can also tell if I have shanked a ball before I look up

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Exactly - I can tell the difference between generic and name brand Cheetos by touch alone.....

^^^^BWAAA-HAHAHAHAH!

Re: TW and a few grams Tom Stites, current Nike chief club designer and former club designer for Ben Hogan golf, has told similar stories about Tiger's ability to recognize the tiniest differences in clubs and balls. (I think I saw him talk about it in a video about Nike's R&D; facility "The Oven" in Ft. Worth. I wish I could find the link. Sorry.)

Okay I've also heard a couple of stories about Tiger and I'd appreciate it if someone clarified them.

There's this one time Tiger's practicing on the range with a bucket of balls. You do know that the balls Tiger is using are different than those in retail stores even though they look the same. So, there's this guy (I forgot his name) pulled a kind of prank by putting one ball from those sold in retail stores into the bucket. Tiger kept hitting the balls in the bucket without knowing that. Then this one time after he hit that prank ball, he turned back and said, "Okay, who messed up with the balls?"

Second story is about Tiger's back-up driver when he broke his Diamana Blue Board shaft. Tiger refused to use the back-up driver which had been built exactly the same prior to the incident. He insisted the second driver is not the same.

Any comments?

What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

Okay I've also heard a couple of stories about Tiger and I'd appreciate it if someone clarified them.

With regards to the driver, i remember a little while back when Woods cracked the face of his normal one, he used his backup and couldn't handle it as he said it span too much. I remember reading later on (cannot for the life of me remember where) that flight stats showed his rpm to be up about 100 on usual, and he could feel/see it!

UNREAL

Driver - 905r 9.5* with UST Proforce VT Stiff
3 Wood - SQ 3+ 13* with Grafallloy prolaunch blue Stiff
5 Wood - SQ 5* 19 with Aldila NV65 stiff
Irons - MP 67 3 + 5-PW 2deg Up + 1/2" with DG S300 shaft.
Wedges - SV 52/10 with true temper s400 BV Spin Milled 56/10 Wedge Flex BV Spin Milled 60/04...

Note: This thread is 5808 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!